ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, a man in touch with his feminine side :yess:

:lol

thank you Rem :hi5:

:yess::yess::yess:

My favorite shelf!

IMG_8839.jpg

IMG_8832.jpg

Looks pretty good from these pics Jye, I honestly would recommend the foam over cotton wool, but whatever works best for you mate?

Those magnets are pretty strong. Try holding the cape edge in place and then cover the bit you don't like with the clip/magnet. they don't need much grip.
It makes it easier to hide the edge.

Where do I open the crotch for padding, do I need to break glue. :horror

The crotch actually does need it, I have a small indentation on there.

Where do I open the crotch for padding, do I need to break glue. :horror

The crotch actually does need it, I have a small indentation on there.

No Jye, the side of the crotch is open, it's the easiest thing to do. Just cut out a... ahem "sausage" of foam and stick it in there. It's not glued.
:lol:lol:lol

And Voorhees, no you shouldn't have posted those pics.. Cause now I want a 1/4 T2..:clap

The EB T2 is an awesome piece Rory....very lifelike. The clothes are excellent. The hairdo is a little rounded off but that's a nitpick. HQ accessories too. Highly recommended.

eb_2.jpg

eb_7.jpg

eb_4_red.jpg

Awww, I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side, lol...but I really like this pose. Although I love the standing closed fist bad ass pose, I like this cause he looks calm and collect.
I'm getting a diorama lined up and I might have to steal this pose Jye.

Awesome jye and voorhees!

The 2 best Roy :) though Termy could do with the fist or a trigger hand on his left if you were to ask for my expert opinion.

Awesome jye and voorhees!

The 2 best Roy :) though Termy could do with the fist or a trigger hand on his left if you were to ask for my expert opinion.

Thanks dude :) For the longest time I had his left hand a fist and just recently switched it out. This will do for now. :D

Here's a couple more (edited) shots .................

IMG_8853a.jpg

IMG_8850.jpg

You're not wrong. I'll be honest, I'm not not buying this (at least right now) because of Bill. I'm not the first person to say that about him, and I'm certainly not the last, but his arrogance is that straw that broke the camel's back, at the time. The delays, the teasers, and then the QC issues from his other products, on top of his arrogant attitude, kind of led me to lose interest, and, when I saw all of the other stuff, I just figured, "who needs it, anyway?"

I guess that it's just pride. It probably is immature, but, dammit, if I don't think I'm doing my collection a disservice by not having this thing. Another thing I'm worried about is that, as soon as I'd purchase it, Hot Toys would just come out with a better one, and I'd like to keep the 1/4th scale collection as streamlined as possible, but when I see things like Maglor's pics, I don't even know if HT is capable of making a better Begins Batman.

Maglor's pics are nothing short of stunning, I'll admit. The figure really does look great. Bill's attitude gets on my nerves as well, but that's not the primary reason I'm slinking away from his products. With me, it's 99% the fear of having to go through another Rambo fiasco. I don't want to spend so much money for a defective figure (especially one in a rubber suit where joint problems and potential breakages aren't as obvious as on a scantily-clad character) only to wait weeks for customer service to give me the okay to send the item back for repair -- which will then take yet another few weeks (or months) and I still don't know if the figure will even be properly taken care of. For all I know, I could've gone through all that trouble for a duct tape fix. Yeah, thanks Bill. I'm glad I needed to ship your product halfway across the globe for something a five year-old would've done to fix a rotocast in twenty seconds.

(I haven't received my Rambo yet so I don't know exactly what they're doing to it, but EB has attempted a duct tape fix on their MIB figures, which is why I felt it necessary to mention.)

Bill's attitude is really just the cherry on top of the cake. I could live with his cockiness if he was able to back it up, but right out of the gate, he failed. And when I gave EB the opportunity to set things right, they failed yet again. In more ways than one. If their CS was more on top of things, I would've given them a second chance. It just seems like you have to pray for a perfect figure when you order from them because if one thing goes wrong, everything goes wrong.

Back