ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought of the same thing before, buddy, til the POs opened for both EB and HT 1/4 Batman figures here in the Philippines, which is like an hour flight near where both companies are based.

PO for EB's excellent figure went for an equivalent of $370 US, while HT's QS 001 went for almost a hundred bucks more ($465 to be exact). It's a good thing that we just pick up the figure once it arrives in our dealer's store, no additional charges such as customs, etc, but I think HT really has higher prices. Like a premium for being the "more popular" (please note the quotes) brand.

Though the mini-diorama and 3 villain masks symbolizing the trilogy QS 001 comes packed with could be more than a $100 worth, once they get parted out on Ebay :lol
Hmm that's interesting. But then again Howard knows people will pay for it. Preorders help foreshadow possible marketing potential. He's charging stuff up the wazoo cuz he can I suppose.

Still though even with Phillipines not being too far away, it's still shipment to another country per se. So they charge what they can.

Hmm that's interesting. But then again Howard knows people will pay for it. Preorders help foreshadow possible marketing potential. He's charging stuff up the wazoo cuz he can I suppose.

Still though even with Phillipines not being too far away, it's still shipment to another country per se. So they charge what they can.

:lecture:exactly:

I'd love to help Vick, but I don't know. Sorry.
But again, i'll throw out the phrase "if it's to good to br true, it probably is" so watch yourself man. :lecture

Does anyone know the reason for this price dropdown?

Will there be another or i can go for it?

Diamond Distributors lists both figures at the $360.00 retail price (which is what Enterbay charges plus shipping). Many online retailers discount their products to entice pre-ordering. DCBS always offers generous discounts which is what is happening here. So in truth, there hasn't been a price drop. You're just accustomed to the higher mark ups of Hong Kong sellers and Enterbay's retail plus shipping cost. Remember, the $325.00 price does NOT include shipping, although I believe DCBS charges a flat shipping fee of $6.95 for orders shipped within the continental USA.

But again, i'll throw out the phrase "if it's to good to br true, it probably is" so watch yourself man. :lecture

I agree with being cautious with online orderimg, but I've bought from DCBS many times and they are honest and very reliable. I would be more leery of pre-ordering off of Ebay and having to pay in front or put down a deposit. DCBS does not charge your credit card until the item is ready to ship.

I agree with being cautious with online orderimg, but I've bought from DCBS many times and they are honest and very reliable. I would be more leery of pre-ordering off of Ebay and having to pay in front or put down a deposit. DCBS does not charge your credit card until the item is ready to ship.

Oh, great news. :yess:

I had never heard of that website before, and I myself was scammed a few months back, so it's good to know this site is reputable. Thanks for the info forestlite. :goodpost:

Oh, great news. :yess:

I had never heard of that website before, and I myself was scammed a few months back, so it's good to know this site is reputable. Thanks for the info forestlite. :goodpost:

No problem! Definitely need to err on the side of caution due to potential scams and frauds. I do agree with the "If it looks to good to be true, it probably is..." philosophy.

Don't worry man. Thanks. :peace

Alright, thank you so much.

What do you mean? :dunno

If you mean new to the thread, I would look maybe every two days and every time I read a review of the Batman, It was positive and people were happy with him. Sorry, I just called it as I saw it.

Plenty of complaints about the figure:

The belt being way to high, the accessories being cheap, the cowl being too glossy, the gauntlets not glossy enough, the gauntlets and cowls are warped, the gauntlets are too rubbery and flexible, there's a big gap between the cowl and the shoulders, some say the head's too big, the cape is too short/ not dark enough, the cape clip magnets are in the wrong position, and did I mention that the belt sits WAY TOO HIGH without modification?

Last edited:
Yes but is this a better representation of Batman than the coming Hot Toys 1:4 DK?!

I am seriously thinking of not getting either the 1:6 or 1:4 HT Dark Knights as for me right now, this Enterbay one is the bomb.

Yesterday I boxed up my HT Batsuit Begins for selling.

I hope I don't regret it.

Oh, I definitely think this is the best Batman figure to date. And I believe it's better than the HT 1/4 scale. But it still has a lot of problems. Thankfully, most of that can be modified. :)

It's a bit of a shame i think. A little bit more effort could've made a massive difference.

I am happy to hear you feel this is better then the HT 1:4 but I would be curious as to why you say that?

The belt being way to high, the accessories being cheap, the cowl being too glossy, the gauntlets not glossy enough, the gauntlets and cowls are warped, the gauntlets are too rubbery and flexible, there's a big gap between the cowl and the shoulders, some say the head's too big, the cape is too short/ not dark enough, the cape clip magnets are in the wrong position, and did I mention that the belt sits WAY TOO HIGH without modification?

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the complaints. :slap
Thanks for informing me though. :lecture

I wouldn't even call them complaints, more like minor flaws. It's still the years best fig.

Hope OSB get him in soon. In fact i'll check his facebook right now!

I think it's in the right size :horror
and I wish the finish on the back of the suit is better than this. thankfully you won't see it when you put on the cape

Yes but is this a better representation of Batman than the coming Hot Toys 1:4 DK?!

I am seriously thinking of not getting either the 1:6 or 1:4 HT Dark Knights as for me right now, this Enterbay one is the bomb.

Yesterday I boxed up my HT Batsuit Begins for selling.

I hope I don't regret it.
I've done it and no regret :lol
It's too expensive and the material they used for the batsuit was dissapointing :(

It's a bit of a shame i think. A little bit more effort could've made a massive difference.

I am happy to hear you feel this is better then the HT 1:4 but I would be curious as to why you say that?

Just the overall look.

To mention a couple of specifics: the arms look too skinny on the ht figure and the painted eyes on this figure are better than PERS.

I think it's in the right size :horror(

Me too. I don't happen to agree with that complaint.

Back