ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a second one..just to pose in crazy poses, get dusty if it will, finger the finish and if the suit tears..I still have one mint one...I must have gone off the batty deep end:panic:
post some pics will you? :hi5:
$299 is a good deal, but I still not quite believe that price from relatively unknown seller.
I made up my mind about picking my second bats, but I'll wait until later batch when it usually has the best QC. maybe:dunno

It's basically the scale that keeps me away. I just started collecting 1/6 in March and I've mostly been funding the habit by selling off my old collectibles. Once they're gone, it's going to be hard to justify spending over $200 for these figures. I don't want a collection that becomes overwhelming, I just want what I can afford and can fit in my detolfs. Collecting 1/4 scale costs more and takes up more space. I just can't do it.

I'm not going to completely rule it out either. One day, when I've cleared out all the junk, live in a bigger house, make more money, and there's more 1/4 figures out there, I could consider collecting them. That won't be for a long time though.

Shamless promotion but I think you guys will appreciate it.

The High-end action figure podcast for high-end humans is now live for all to hear. Do your ears a favour and listen to Michael Crawford, Jeff Parker, James Doble and my good self discuss all things Hot Toys, Enterbay, 3A Toys and Sideshow Collectables.

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

https://www.eamonart.com/PODCASTS/TheHottoycastEpisodeOne.mp3

The High-end action figure podcast for high-end humans is now live for all to hear. Do your ears a favour and listen to Michael Crawford, Jeff Parker, James Doble and my good self discuss all things Hot Toys, Enterbay, 3A Toys and Sideshow Collectables.

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

Thanks man, I will definetley give a listen. :hi5:

It's basically the scale that keeps me away. I just started collecting 1/6 in March and I've mostly been funding the habit by selling off my old collectibles. Once they're gone, it's going to be hard to justify spending over $200 for these figures. I don't want a collection that becomes overwhelming, I just want what I can afford and can fit in my detolfs. Collecting 1/4 scale costs more and takes up more space. I just can't do it.

I'm not going to completely rule it out either. One day, when I've cleared out all the junk, live in a bigger house, make more money, and there's more 1/4 figures out there, I could consider collecting them. That won't be for a long time though.

I know how you feel. Yesterday when the EB Batman was seen online for $299 I said to myself, Wow seems like a good deal, but I havn't even recieved my first HT 1:6 yet and I don't even have space for that, nor the money. :gah:
I guess I'm just afraid that when If further down the line I do want the EB Batman that I am going to have to pay huge prices on the secondary market due to scarcity of the product. :dunno

I finally broke down and ordered this. The quality to price ratio was just too tempting. Scale is the issue as this is huge and takes up a lot of space but I'll figure something out.

I wouldn't even call them complaints, more like minor flaws. It's still the years best fig.

Hope OSB get him in soon. In fact i'll check his facebook right now!

lol that sounds like me, im checking his FB every few days, seems to be taking ages for them to land with waiman :gah:

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

Listening now, but is this available as a download and subscription?

I get all my podcasts from iTunes, but I don't see it there.

Here how I have my 1:4 figures set up.

IMAG2090.jpg

:rock Fantastic Bat pose!

Ok Manglor, based on yours and a few others feedback, I will sell my Hot Toys Batsuit Begins.
I have never regretted selling any figure once I do it and the money for this will go towards either DX Joker or DX Batman.

Better pic of my currant pose. I will be changing it up tonight.
I have this figure out on the coffee table every night. I just cannot get enough of it.

IMAG20901.jpg

How did you get the shelf spacing to vary like that?

U-bolts dude! Another name for them is rope ties. These are the 7mm ones.

Nice setup Eamon

Thanks man!

Listening now, but is this available as a download and subscription?

:rock Fantastic Bat pose![/QUOTE]

It will be on iTunes as soon as I figure it out. We only recorded this on sunday so I will try to have it all sorted by next weekend.

Ok Manglor, based on yours and a few others feedback, I will sell my Hot Toys Batsuit Begins.
I have never regretted selling any figure once I do it and the money for this will go towards either DX Joker or DX Batman.

Better pic of my currant pose. I will be changing it up tonight.
I have this figure out on the coffee table every night. I just cannot get enough of it.

IMAG20901.jpg

U-bolts dude! Another name for them is rope ties. These are the 7mm ones.

Thanks man!

:rock Fantastic Bat pose!

It will be on iTunes as soon as I figure it out. We only recorded this on sunday so I will try to have it all sorted by next weekend.[/QUOTE]

Can't see Rambo back there. :(

@Eamon: nice set up man:hi5:
but please give Rambo & arnie more personal space. they deserve better than that:horror
btw, did you already order EB joker?

Thanks lads! Yes Rambo and Arnie are a bit cramped.
In my defense, I do take each of them out quite a lot. :)

But the idea is to buy another detolf solely for the 1:4 figures.

Back