ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a second one..just to pose in crazy poses, get dusty if it will, finger the finish and if the suit tears..I still have one mint one...I must have gone off the batty deep end:panic:

getting EB Batman is a no brainer, easily going to be best Batman fig , you,ll ever get, think many prefer original suit too, myself included for that price am keen to have 2 for display.

I think I'm going to cave in eventually for this one. It seems like Enterbay and Diamond Select are mass producing a ton of these for the Holidays, way more than the Enterbay T-800.

If the price is right and I move some stuff around in my collection room, I might have to pick one up. **** it.

im here...i like figures not companies...give me a good figure and i'll gladly give you money.

I wish more people have this kind of mentality. Beats me as to why some people acted so surprised, and someone even found it ridiculous, that I have this figure on PO.

When I have my entire collection set up, I'll wait for this figure to sell out on retailers and I shall invite that guy over for him to see how great a presence EB Batman makes. Hehehehehehehehe.....

Seriously, brand loyalty can sometimes make us miss a good thing or two. Or more.

I think I'm going to cave in eventually for this one. It seems like Enterbay and Diamond Select are mass producing a ton of these for the Holidays, way more than the Enterbay T-800.

If the price is right and I move some stuff around in my collection room, I might have to pick one up. **** it.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg[/ame]

:clap:yess::clap

I don't see how any Batman fan would need to be talked into buying this figure. If you like the Nolan Batman, what possible reason could you have to pass on this? It's either hatred towards Enterbay or Hot Toys fanboyism.

I don't see how any Batman fan would need to be talked into buying this figure. If you like the Nolan Batman, what possible reason could you have to pass on this? It's either hatred towards Enterbay or Hot Toys fanboyism.

1/4 scale could be a legitimate reason. :dunno

That's some absolute thinking there.

How about space? Size?

These big boi versions are difficult to store and dare I say, less collectible. My T-800 takes up a ton of space and his box is almost the size of my closet. It displays pretty nice, like I imagine this does but . . . PRETTY BIG BRO. There's also the fear of damage. I don't know why but I barely handle these biggun versions. I'm afraid the legs and arms are going to snap or something.

Still, I'm going to cave. I feel like I gotta experience this. I'm going to set a rule like I did with Terminator though, only ONE 1/4 Batman. So that means if a 1/4 Keaton Batman pops up (either version), this fat boi is getting sold. There's not enough room for the both of em.

Back