ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys do you know if EB ships worldwide (to Chile in this case) ? If so, what are their shipping rates?

Guys do you know if EB ships worldwide (to Chile in this case) ? If so, what are their shipping rates?

The price on their website includes shipping. I would HIGHLY recommend that you do NOT order directly from them. I had a very, very bad experience. From the looks of it, I'm not the only one on this forum who had an awful experience with EB.

The price on their website includes shipping. I would HIGHLY recommend that you do NOT order directly from them. I had a very, very bad experience. From the looks of it, I'm not the only one on this forum who had an awful experience with EB.

What kind of problems you had??? Do they ship through (Fedex, UPS, etc) ?? Or do they use public postal service (chinapost)?

What kind of problems you had??? Do they ship through (Fedex, UPS, etc) ?? Or do they use public postal service (chinapost)?

They use Hong Kong Post. Took them a month to ship my order, and only after I sent them 3-4 e-mail bugging them. They never replied to any of my e-mails. After I told them I wanted to cancel my order, my package magically arrived a couple of days later.

Someone else in this thread received the wrong figure; they sent them a 1:6 Bruce Lee instead of his 1:4 Batman. After he informed them of their mistake, they told him that he received his package, too bad. WTF, awful customer service.

Oh, and great photos. Personally, I think the Bale sculpt looks bad in hand, but the way you have it lit and angled, it looks really good. Skill.

Mine looks just like what you see in those pictures. And I tried to include a variety of angles. :dunno

Mine looks just like what you see in those pictures. And I tried to include a variety of angles. :dunno

I think it looks better in the photos. To me, in hand, the face looks flat and brutish. There's something about the nose that doesn't sit right with me when I see it in hand.

The nose sticks out too far. Nothing flat about anything.

Meh, whatever. It's not perfect (and not as good as the new 1/6 Hot Toys sculpt), but it is as good as those pics show.

The nose sticks out too far. Nothing flat about anything.

Meh, whatever. It's not perfect (and not as good as the new 1/6 Hot Toys sculpt), but it is as good as those pics show.

Let's chalk it up to a difference in opinion. :D

But really, I was trying to pay respect to your photography, because I think it's impressive that your photos make me think the sculpt looks good.

They use Hong Kong Post. Took them a month to ship my order, and only after I sent them 3-4 e-mail bugging them. They never replied to any of my e-mails. After I told them I wanted to cancel my order, my package magically arrived a couple of days later.

Someone else in this thread received the wrong figure; they sent them a 1:6 Bruce Lee instead of his 1:4 Batman. After he informed them of their mistake, they told him that he received his package, too bad. WTF, awful customer service.

Then where are you guys pre-ordering from?

Well, I ordered my Batman directly from EB, and had an awful experience. So never again will I order from EB. Other people here have been speaking highly of a couple of eBay retailers that have been reliable.

Well I ordered both Batman and Joker (oh and Rambo) direct from EB and had no problems with any of them so :pfft:

:lol

Bingo!

I'll give more info when I'm totally done. :peace

Can't wait for it, Senor Maglor! :hi5: I'm sure everyone who has this figure as well as those who plan to get it would appreciate details!

And your photos with the Bruce Wayne head makes the sculpt look soooooo good! :clap

Very cool to see some many folks getting this one!

I wasn't planning on it but I am now wondering if I should get the Joker now.

I am just about to sell my Hot Toys Batsuit Begins figure so I can afford this but I don't know if I should.

Back