ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is probably a bit off topic, but I have to release some frustration with Enterbay here. I pre-ordered my 1/4Batman on the first day it was available (back in August). To this day, I still haven't received the figure.

In late August, I received a package from Enterbay. At first I thought it was Batman. But something was wrong, because the box was way too small. I opened it up and of course, it was a 1/6 Bruce Lee statue that I did not order. I emailed them about this the same day but never got a reply back. I wasn't about to pay out of my own pocket to ship the Bruce Lee back to them, when it's their error.

Finally, this morning I received an email from them claiming that I've already received my "Batman" and that they have proof of it......I don't think I will ever buy from them again. What a nightmare.

Wow, that is a bad situation. And here all this time, I thought Enterbay was goofy for sending me Joker's instructions instead of the ones for Batman.

(To the sound of silence)

O' one sixth Bruce where are you?

It's surely been a month or two?

My patience has been receding

And my bank accounts decreasing

But the status of my order is the same

And I'm in pain

Cause there's no sign of Batman

I know this is probably a bit off topic, but I have to release some frustration with Enterbay here. I pre-ordered my 1/4Batman on the first day it was available (back in August). To this day, I still haven't received the figure.

In late August, I received a package from Enterbay. At first I thought it was Batman. But something was wrong, because the box was way too small. I opened it up and of course, it was a 1/6 Bruce Lee statue that I did not order. I emailed them about this the same day but never got a reply back. I wasn't about to pay out of my own pocket to ship the Bruce Lee back to them, when it's their error.

Finally, this morning I received an email from them claiming that I've already received my "Batman" and that they have proof of it......I don't think I will ever buy from them again. What a nightmare.

I would hope that a copy of your Paypal receipt & a photo of the BL statue would convince them of their error.

I would hope that a copy of your Paypal receipt & a photo of the BL statue would convince them of their error.
Also take a picture of the shipping box with the address labels and any date and time stamps on it you can find.

Also make sure to show the Bruce Lee figure still packaged inside that shipping carton, so they know that it fits inside it and a 1/4 Batman would not be able to. This way they can also reference the size of the box and how it would be impossible for you to pull out a Batman and dump in a BL figure without the box looking too large for the figure inside.

Screw Enterbay. Their customer service is atrocious, and they have never responded to any of my e-mails. I'm fortunate that I actually got my figure, but I never want to deal with them again. Screw them.

I would suggest that you file a dispute on PayPal, citing that your order was not as described.

I'm not surprised that they're not owning up to their mistake. This is typical of Chinese companies (FYI, I am Chinese). They won't own up to it because it will cause them to lose face. They'd eat **** and die before they would lose face.

I'm still waiting on this so-called "proof" from them. They said they'll email it to me. I'm assuming their "proof" is just a post office confirmation that shows I received the package (Bruce Lee instead of BBatman) from them.

The concern here is that they're not owning up to a mistake that was made on their end. Not replying to emails sure doesn't make this any easier either.

Much Much safer to order from reputable HK dealers like timvincent. They are quick to respond to emails and ship fast and securely.

Does anybody have any experience with Discount Comic Book Service? They've got the best price I can find for this, but I'm unfamiliar with them.

Also take a picture of the shipping box with the address labels and any date and time stamps on it you can find.

Also make sure to show the Bruce Lee figure still packaged inside that shipping carton, so they know that it fits inside it and a 1/4 Batman would not be able to. This way they can also reference the size of the box and how it would be impossible for you to pull out a Batman and dump in a BL figure without the box looking too large for the figure inside.

I am prepared to do that. Only the outter shipping box was opened, so the figure is still sealed. I pretty much left everything un-touched.

I'm not surprised that they're not owning up to their mistake. This is typical of Chinese companies (FYI, I am Chinese). They won't own up to it because it will cause them to lose face. They'd eat **** and die before they would lose face.

:exactly: I agree with what you've just said. I'm chinese too and know that, unfortunately, this is very common. This also goes to show you that Enterbay has a long way to go as a company. Sure they have released some pretty good stuff recently, but a legit company would never have this kind of shady customer service.

sorry!! You should see my tweets. Spelling mistakes abound!! :D

No worries. It was just such a specific misspelling made several times. :lol

oc_mangler_zps63d16604.jpg

:huh

:rotfl :yess:

Does anybody have any experience with Discount Comic Book Service? They've got the best price I can find for this, but I'm unfamiliar with them.

I ordered from them a couple of times years ago and never had a problem. They offer some good prices but know that they primarily deal with preorders and charge a hefty percentage of the price if you cancel. As long as you are sure you want it, they are fine.

A couple of days ago I receive my Batman figure and everything was ok until I notice the figure didn't come with the 2 arm gauntlets. I've already have send Enterbay CS like 4 to 6 emails explaining them the problem with photos and still I haven't receive an answer yet. Reading here all the different problems mine is not that bad because other than the missing gauntlets the figure came perfect and really is something impressive. But still I'm really upset with their costumer service because as much as the figure is impressive you pay for it $400 and that's a lot of money so you'll hope your figure comes complete. I'll just have to wait and see if they reply.
Here's why I love so much Sideshow's Costumer Service, they really help in everything and make things easier.

A couple of days ago I receive my Batman figure and everything was ok until I notice the figure didn't come with the 2 arm gauntlets. I've already have send Enterbay CS like 4 to 6 emails explaining them the problem with photos and still I haven't receive an answer yet. Reading here all the different problems mine is not that bad because other than the missing gauntlets the figure came perfect and really is something impressive. But still I'm really upset with their costumer service because as much as the figure is impressive you pay for it $400 and that's a lot of money so you'll hope your figure comes complete. I'll just have to wait and see if they reply.
Here's why I love so much Sideshow's Costumer Service, they really help in everything and make things easier.

Good luck getting them to respond. It's like pulling teeth. Their customer service seems to be ass clowns.

(To the sound of silence)
O' one sixth Bruce where are you?
It's surely been a month or two?
My patience has been receding
And my bank accounts decreasing
But the status of my order is the same
And I'm in pain
Cause there's no sign of Batman

OneSixthBruce said:
Finally some Enterbay 1/4 batman has arrived.... This is only the 1st batch, more to come next week.
Sadly the Enterbay Jokers are still in UK customs, They have been since 1st october!!! we are working hard to try and solve the 'missing information' issue that they have requested.

OK, this is how we going to work the shipping, by next week, we should have all the Batmans in, we will start processing orders for those who bought just the Batman.

They will be shipped in the order that they were preordered on OSB, First come, First ship!

As for the Jokers, I have sent Customs the required info and hope to get it sorted for late next week delivery. we are sorry for delay.

Those who bought the 2 pack will have to wait till we get the Jokers in - sorry.

WaiMan

hopefully I'm in the first batch :yess:

Back