ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oc_mangler_zps63d16604.jpg

:huh

Ha! this gauntlet is not EB product ! ::dunno

gauntlet.jpg

This is EB gauntlet !!:wink1:

Well, not sure if "actual word" is right. It's an Americanized acronym, classified as - "Slang: Disparaging".

But yeah, Batman has a fupa. Or if you prefer, beer belly. It's a relatively easy fix, but a bit scary.

Does anybody have any experience with Discount Comic Book Service? They've got the best price I can find for this, but I'm unfamiliar with them.

Couple guys here I believe said they are A-OK and have dealt with them before.....I may get Joker from them...still abit nervous...

:lol

Did you not look at the link I posted though?

Also, fupa, F.U.P.A.

Origin:
Americanism ; f (at) u ( pper ) p ( ubic ) or p ( elvic ) a ( rea )

Enterbay's Batman has a Fat Upper Pubic Area, and I'm surprised no one else is bothered by it. Honestly, it was my biggest issue with the figure once it was in-hand.

However, it's gone now. :)

Batman is a fat boi in that suit anyway. The fatter, the better.

His fat ass couldn't even do pull ups.

bbextra088.jpg

Enterbay's Batman has a Fat Upper Pubic Area, and I'm surprised no one else is bothered by it. Honestly, it was my biggest issue with the figure once it was in-hand.

oopsy missed that lower section in the definition

so what you do it?? :stick

I saw someone on Enterbay's Facebook page suggesting that getting rid of FOAM under the rubber suit within the waist region can help the belt sit lower and better without having it adjusted. Is that what you did, Maglor? I think it does a couple of benefits if that's the same thing the guy suggested on Fb. Better belt fit and free of FUPA.

You mentioned earlier too that it's scary, though. Was it too complicated to do?

Thanks!:clap

anyone direct me to somewhere i can get this at a decent price?? found a couple of places that will have it in January and this suits me better

so what you do it?? :stick

I saw someone on Enterbay's Facebook page suggesting that getting rid of FOAM under the rubber suit within the waist region can help the belt sit lower and better without having it adjusted. Is that what you did, Maglor? I think it does a couple of benefits if that's the same thing the guy suggested on Fb. Better belt fit and free of FUPA.

You mentioned earlier too that it's scary, though. Was it too complicated to do?

Bingo!

I'll give more info when I'm totally done. :peace

And I like what you are doing these days. From poser to poser and photopicker. If I had more ..... Forget it. Someday .....

What I want to know is, how did you remove your neck peg to put the Bale sculpt on? I'm having a hard time removing it, and I'm afraid of damaging the figure.

And I like what you are doing these days. From poser to poser and photopicker. If I had more ..... Forget it. Someday .....

Thanks, but what's a "photopicker"?

What I want to know is, how did you remove your neck peg to put the Bale sculpt on? I'm having a hard time removing it, and I'm afraid of damaging the figure.

Just pull harder. If you're pulling straight, you wont wreck anything. If you're having trouble use a hair dryer to heat it up.

Thanks, but what's a "photopicker"?

Just pull harder. If you're pulling straight, you wont wreck anything. If you're having trouble use a hair dryer to heat it up.

Haha...all right, I'll pull harder. I'm just kind of adverse to using brute force since this figure cost 4 bills. lol

Back