ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool to see some many folks getting this one!

I wasn't planning on it but I am now wondering if I should get the Joker now.

I am just about to sell my Hot Toys Batsuit Begins figure so I can afford this but I don't know if I should.

If you do sell here watch your price- I've seen Ebay-like prices of $350 and up...don't think he's moving at that steep a price but good luck!:wave

Batman is a fat boi in that suit anyway. The fatter, the better.

His fat ass couldn't even do pull ups.

bbextra088.jpg

:lol Yep, christian bale wasn't fit at all.:rolleyes:

First of all he is arching his back there. It's not a belly. And even if it was its no where near the potbelly this figure comes with.

Very cool to see some many folks getting this one!

I wasn't planning on it but I am now wondering if I should get the Joker now.

I am just about to sell my Hot Toys Batsuit Begins figure so I can afford this but I don't know if I should.
just sell it and get the joker. one thing to watch out for, some people complained that their joker's face paint is still a bit wet.
EB and their QC problem :slap

:lol Yep, christian bale wasn't fit at all.:rolleyes:

I didn't say Bale, I said Batman. :lol

Let's face it, the Begins suit makes Batman look like he's been bulking up on bacon cheese burgers for his war on crime. I sort of like that. The suit makes him appear as this big, angry, beast with this huge, thick neck. He's not too far from that Demonic image that's presented to Scarecrow. The Begins suit is great and the bulk and girth is part of that.

The suit is accurate, Batman is fat. Whether he's standing tall or crouching looking like he's about to release some guano (like he does in Begins), he's a bic boi. There's a reason why we never really see him run in the suit, it's too big, too heavy. He stands in place mostly, striking poses and waiting for enemies to come to him as he fights them in one stance. Hell, he doesn't even run after Scarecrow in the garage sequence after getting his fat ass slammed into the wall. He just walks casually to the ledge rail.

Each suit gives Batman a different look and a different feel, even if it's the same actor. The '89 suit has a certain, simple organic feel to it. The Returns suit is stream lined and industrial. The Schumacher suits are superheroic and homoerotic. The TDK suit is tactical and full of geometrical shapes, a huge departure from how he appears in Begins. I could go on and on.

Last edited:
I didn't say Bale, I said Batman. :lol

Let's face it, the Begins suit makes Batman look like he's been bulking up on bacon cheese burgers for his war on crime. I sort of like that. The suit makes him appear as this big, angry, beast with this huge, thick neck. He's not too far from that Demonic image that's presented to Scarecrow. The Begins suit is great and the bulk and girth is part of that.

The suit is accurate, Batman is fat. Whether he's standing tall or crouching looking like he's about to release some guano (like he does in Begins), he's a bic boi. There's a reason why we never really see him run in the suit, it's too big, too heavy. He stands in place mostly, striking poses and waiting for enemies to come to him as he fights them in one stance. Hell, he doesn't even run after Scarecrow in the garage sequence after getting his fat ass slammed into the wall. He just walks casually to the ledge rail.

Each suit gives Batman a different look and a different feel, even if it's the same actor. The '89 suit has a certain, simple organic feel to it. The Returns suit is stream lined and industrial. The Schumacher suits are superheroic and homoerotic. The TDK suit is tactical and full of geometrical shapes, a huge departure from how he appears in Begins. I could go on and on.
Go on and on. I actually enjoyed reading this.

Yes Maglor good sir, that suit. He totally has a pouch. His stomach, his biceps, hell his friggin legs are huge. I've seen the suit, he's a biggun.

But I know how you are about idealism with your collectibles. I'm similar. You're not concerned with what is 100% accuracy, you want it to look great and fit how you view the character/toy. You don't care whether or not Batman actually has a belly, if you don't like it, you don't want it there. I'm sure you'd be the same way if a collectible company made a Schumacher figure (hypnotically speaking you'd buy one) You wouldn't want the nipples on the damn figures even though in the film, they're there. Case in point, those stupid elbows on the TDK suit.

Aesthetics > Accuracy

I totally get that.

But still, there's no denying that Begins Batman is a BIC BOI with DAT NECK, DAT POUCH, DOS BICEPS, DAT COD PIECE.

There's a reason fans called the suit "teh puffy" back in 2005.

Show me one picture of the Begins Bat with a belly like that. Also, this figure has NO cod piece, there is nothing in there - you'll see. The picture above has his crotch stuffed. The combo of no pe.nis and a fupa is very ugly believe me.

Still no response from Enterbay about my Batman (the Batman that I paid for on the first day the pre-order was available). Filed a paypal complaint today....had enough of their non-sense.

Back