ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bats is looking slimmer these days.

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

Belt is unmodified here. It just fits.

Nice work there. Now teach me the diet for him and maybe it will work for me too lol

Call me silly but I for one don't really care to see these sorts of comparisons.

For me personally, on a figure, ignorance is sometimes bliss.
I don't like being told about other things to notice or that is off on a figure that for the most part is bang on the money.

That's not be saying you shouldn't Maglor you understand?! :)

Nice pics cap, but great example of the mangina/fupa combo...

Is it okay if I use this pic at some point for comparison?

I'm sure you can take/took some pictures of the "belly" yourself. ;)
The belly doesn't bother me at all. I watched the movie many times and Mr.Wayne is a big fella with his suit on...

Call me silly but I for one don't really care to see these sorts of comparisons.

For me personally, on a figure, ignorance is sometimes bliss.
I don't like being told about other things to notice or that is off on a figure that for the most part is bang on the money.

That's not be saying you shouldn't Maglor you understand?! :)

Yup, same here buddy...but for each his/her own...:)

A lot of posts I would like to reply to when I get home from work. Until then,

If you own the figure, yours have it too...unless you stuffed some stuff in there.

Mine doesnt have it. It's not hard to stuff some stuff in there. In fact it's dead easy. :)

I stuffed mine to get rid of bat toe, but fupa I never really noticed until Maglor pointed it out.

Interested in your fix.

Regarding why the need for a second belt for me.

I messed around with it so much while modding that the ends of the belt broke away from the foam backing.

I glued back together but came loose again.

I like the idea of eliminating fupa which in turn eliminates the need for the belt extension mod.

I love this Batman.

:yess::yess: Can't wait to put him next to my Enterbay T2!

Maglor, I have to say, I don't really like the fupa :)lol) Mod, i'd actually say it looks inaccurate. I don't know, he looks too thin?

Tamara is too thin.

Back