ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for somebody with the figure. Can you take a few pics of the head/faceplates in this position?

q4batmanmod1.jpg

Devil had to alter this mouth because he couldn't find any pics of the EB plates at the right angle/position.

I think Voorhees just said his lil' Voorhees is the size of a 1/4 figure's.

Point and laugh at him.

Just curious, it looks like there are varying ship times on this with people obviously already receiving their orders. A lot of sites show a January shipping estimate, but DCBS doesn't say one way or another . . . should I be expecting January?

Call me silly but I for one don't really care to see these sorts of comparisons.

For me personally, on a figure, ignorance is sometimes bliss.
I don't like being told about other things to notice or that is off on a figure that for the most part is bang on the money.

That's not be saying you shouldn't Maglor you understand?! :)

I hear what you're saying.

Here's my personal take:

If someone posts about what's "wrong" with a figure I have one of three responses:

1) I don't care and I move on to the next post. This is the case the majority of the time. When it comes to "screen accuracy" I rarely care. So if someone posts that the DX12 brow is sculpted wrong, it has no effect on me at all. The brow looks fine and only looks "wrong" when compared to screen shots.

2) Like you is annoys me IF it's something that can never be fixed and genuinely looks bad. It's just depressing then. This is extremely rare. An example would be the asymmetrical chest armor on the DX12.

3) I am glad to see the comparison made so that I can contemplate what to do about it if it's something that does bother me and can be fixed with a modification. Or even better, if the comparison comes with a tutorial for effective modification I rejoice in such a post.

My intention in posting comparison shots of the belly on this figure would be to show those who are bothered by it what can be done to fix it. Before and after pics can be very helpful in posts like that. :)

I'm sure you can take/took some pictures of the "belly" yourself. ;)
The belly doesn't bother me at all. I watched the movie many times and Mr.Wayne is a big fella with his suit on...

I have. Did you see the one I posted? Here it is:

IMG_3820.jpg

The only problem is that I forgot to take out the cod piece stuffing so the belly doesn't look as... profound. I could take out the cod piece now, but the belly is gone so unfortunately I would have to rely on others to accurately depict what the stock figure looks like. Your picture is perfect.

I stuffed mine to get rid of bat toe, but fupa I never really noticed until Maglor pointed it out.

Interested in your fix.

Regarding why the need for a second belt for me.

I messed around with it so much while modding that the ends of the belt broke away from the foam backing.

I glued back together but came loose again.

I like the idea of eliminating fupa which in turn eliminates the need for the belt extension mod.

I love this Batman.

Gonna have to warn you that to completely eliminate the need for a modified belt you have to do a bit more than trim the belly. I get to that soon.

DERP. DERP.

DUUURP.jpg

You folks got it! :lecture So, how about it, Mags? Help with our nitpicking crusade? :monkey2

I'm trying to work up the will to care. I just have no interest in that figure at all and haven't even been following the thread.

Back