ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, it looks like there are varying ship times on this with people obviously already receiving their orders. A lot of sites show a January shipping estimate, but DCBS doesn't say one way or another . . . should I be expecting January?

DCBS is getting their figures via Diamond Distributors (as is a lot of US retailers, I would imagine), who typically solicit product two months in advance. There are of course the inevitable shipping delays, but I would say January is a pretty good estimate.

batman25.jpg

I guess Batman is a 'bic boy' or whatever, but he aint got no potbelly. ^^^

A simple modification to the foam under the suit results in a flat stomach like the one above.

Long neck though, accurate to Hot Toys version. The top of head also looks like a butt crack.

buttman_zpsbcdc5be8.jpg

Oh and it's bic boi, not bic boy.

Last edited:
DCBS is getting their figures via Diamond Distributors (as is a lot of US retailers, I would imagine), who typically solicit product two months in advance. There are of course the inevitable shipping delays, but I would say January is a pretty good estimate.

Gracias! This is my first Enterbay figure so I'm not up to snuff on how their pipeline and distributors work.

Back