ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aFmd3X_zps9650f8f3.gif

Kinda looks like Jay Leno.

Man, I made it into Maglor's fapfap folder (even I forgot I posted those) and they're not even crystal clear photos of me.

I don't know if I should be honored or horrified. :horror

:lol

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, someone said something about me getting this tomorrow! Cool I guess.

FUPA MOD.

FUPA MOD​

Disclaimer: Be warned, you are about to see a lot of pulling and rolling of rubber. Believe be, the suit can take it. Just work slowly and mindfully. I rolled the pants down and tugged and pulled on the shirt countless times. No tearing. No stretching. However, If someone can find a way to remove the shirt from the pants without damaging anything and is able to reattach it effectively, let us all know. That would make this mod much easier.

You will need a small precision scissors to do this. I wouldn't want to have a big office scissors around this figure. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH IT!

If you do tear the suit (or the g-string) or poke a hole through it somewhere, it is not my responsibility. Modify at your own risk!

IMG_3821anotated2.jpg

IMG_3958anotated.jpg

IMG_3823anotated.jpg

IMG_3824anotated.jpg

IMG_3827anotated.jpg

IMG_3951anotated.jpg

Many of you will likely stop there. The belly will be gone at this point. However, the belt will still not fit and the butt will still be too big. To address those issues proceed as follows.

IMG_3832anotated.jpg

IMG_3831anotated.jpg

IMG_3904anotated.jpg

IMG_3905anotated.jpg

Back