ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't....won't do that to my Bats..i just don't see that problem on mine enough to bother me

Great mod but I'd be WAY too terrified to start cutting a figure up...especially at the $400 price point :panic:

Congrats though, it looks terrific! :clap

I really don't see too much of a difference on the mods tbh, mag.

The difference for me is definately noticeable.

Still undecided if I like the thinner look though.

I miss his big butt. :lol

Mags, does his upper suit sit too loose at the side and rear waist with all the hip foam removal you did, or is it still snugg?

Last edited:
Woah, yeah, that mod is ****ing nuts. Better off just leaving it alone.

Last edited:
Now the mid section doesn't look right after the nip tuck.

The suit had some girth, especially in the midsection, biceps and buttocks.

Batman is built like cherub in the movie, not now with this Maglor version who seems to have benefited from some dieting with raw vegetables.

Last edited:
Now the mid section doesn't look right after the nip tuck.

The suit had some girth, especially in the midsection, biceps and buttocks.

Batman looks like a cherub in the movie, not now with this Maglor version who seems to have benefited from some dieting with raw vegetables.

I don't think he modded the bicep though. :lol

Well at least the belt fits better (much better) without the ugly twists ties in the back.

That's a plus.

While I respect the work he did and am grateful for the tutorial, i'm leaving mine fat, like his owner.

If I had another one though I would set him on fire to make a demon batman.

Mags, does his upper suit sit too loose at the side and rear waist with all the hip foam removal you did, or is it still snugg?

The only problem with the mod is that the shirt is a bit baggy afterwards (only visible at the sides) and the hips do not have that hard foam feel to them. I have a simple fix for these issues that has been in play since the beginning. I haven't mentioned them yet for the sake of keeping it simple. I put a piece of foam in the small of his back and it cinches up the shirt nicely. And I use cotton to 'fill in the corners' so to speak around the hips. Of course everyone will insert a joke here about how I removed foam just to stuff the figure with more foam and cotton. To those people I have this reply: Cutting out the hard foam that the figure comes with is the only way to get rid of his womanly ass and fupa (and no, Batman has never looked like a cherub). And it's the only way to get the belt to fit as it comes. The soft foam and cotton that I add afterwards fixes the minor gripes that I still have with the figure post mod. And the belt still fits.

For me personally, the belly was so... I have trouble finding the right word for it... it was really annoying... no, distasteful... no... repugnant? ...that comes close. Anyway, I hated the belly so much that I would literally have to avert my eyes from it when standing at certain angles to it. When I love a figure, I will stand in front of it while brushing my teeth and admire it from several angles. The belly on this figure was literally spoiling moments like that for me.

I just can't bear for my Batman to look chubby in the belly. Especially when it comes with a huge ass and no pe.nis. I'm sorry, that just does not look heroic to me. A super hero should have a large chest, flat stomach and a package. In other words, a hero should look like this:

batman25.jpg

Not this:

[Edit] I was asked to remove the picture I was using to compare. If anyone has a pictures of the stock figure (no mods at all) taken at a similar angle as the one above and is willing to share, let me know.

I don't care if others prefer the figure as it comes stock. But I'd rather not be criticized for doing the mod myself. I love this figure so much more now.

Well at least the belt fits better (much better) without the ugly twists ties in the back.

That's a plus.

Means a lot. Don't know if I've ever seen you compliment a modification before. :lol

Last edited:
Re: FUPA MOD.

Now put all those lard in a bag and mark it as "organic waste".

But great job on giving Bats a great liposuction, Maglor! :clap

I think mine will arrive in 2-3 weeks as per our local dealer. I'll see if I could try it myself :)

Maglor -- Cosmetic Surgeon to Action Figures TM

Back