ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the figure is worth it you would say? I'm considering getting it but....that's a really steep price...hmmm..:dunno

:monkey3

:monkey3

This figure has that affect

I owned all of HT's and got rid of em and stopped 1/6 scale and went to 1/4 for better quality

Have to say for batman begins suit I have not been disappointed even with some observations labeled ghetto:lol

I did the same thing, I sold off my entire 1/6 line to start the 1/4 scale. Im excited for The Dark Knight Rises, The Dark Knight, Robocop, and Predators in 1/4 scale.

He looks great, too bad I don't have the space for him and mostly likely will be out of my price range. I will stick to my 1/6.

Not crazy about the Bale sculpt, but I'm kind of astounded at how well they nailed the cowl sculpts, just like everyone else. So, as far as Batman is concerned, is Enterbay the new Hot Toys?

Not crazy about the Bale sculpt, but I'm kind of astounded at how well they nailed the cowl sculpts, just like everyone else. So, as far as Batman is concerned, is Enterbay the new Hot Toys?

I just wish these were in 1/6

I kinda hope that these excellent cowl sculpts give HT the kick in the butt they need to get their cowl sculpts up to scratch

So will we see some suing with regards to the face magnet (like Samsung vs Apple)?

I kinda hope that these excellent cowl sculpts give HT the kick in the butt they need to get their cowl sculpts up to scratch

Why would they? They keep making inaccurate cowls/ suits and people keep buying them. Then they make another, "updated, most movie accurate version" after that (which really aren't) and people keep buying those as well. They have zero incentive to make a once-and-for-all definitive verison...in fact, in reality it's bad for their business if they do. :gah:

They don't even have it yet. Plus there are other patents for the same thing. So HT has to be specific.

They don't even have it yet. Plus there are other patents for the same thing. So HT has to be specific.

I promise you just like pitu said that with the 3rd Ironman movie you will see a 1/4 scale ironman.... I can bet that now hot toys may loose but they will want to dominate that franchise more than any one else

Will that not be sweet a 1/4 scale ironman?

VIDEO FUBARRED REUPLOADING WANT TO SLAP YOUTUBE FOR GIVING A FANBOY A HARD TIME

Thank You Tomororw We Will DO Joker :1-1:

Thanks for the video. You explained a lot. I was the first person to comment on the youtube video. I agree the Bale face could be improved with I will never display him with the Bale face because he never wore that suit without the cowl in the movie only the protoype suit with the burglar mask. Maybe in the future hot toys will make those 2 versions in one package then I can have both versions. one protoype suit and one with the cowl. Of course I will keep my enterbay figure in the original batman suit because I dont think Hot Tioys will beat the accuracy of it. The body proportions are near perfect on it, no giraffe neck and short stubby legs. Now bring on Joker in HD! I really want to see a closeup of his face.

Thanks for the video. You explained a lot. I was the first person to comment on the youtube video. I agree the Bale face could be improved with I will never display him with the Bale face because he never wore that suit without the cowl in the movie only the protoype suit with the burglar mask. Maybe in the future hot toys will make those 2 versions in one package then I can have both versions. one protoype suit and one with the cowl. Of course I will keep my enterbay figure in the original batman suit because I dont think Hot Tioys will beat the accuracy of it. The body proportions are near perfect on it, no giraffe neck and short stubby legs.

He did have the suit on and cowl off briefly in the Batcave with Rachel unconscious...

If this was a 1/6 figure it'd be really hard not to get it. Anybody know the reason for this recent push into 1/4 figures? I can't imagine there's a huge market of people who have the money and space for these kind of figures. Wish I could just buy the cowl sculpt and stick him on a Hot Toys 1/6 figure. I wouldn't even care that his head would be disproportionately huge. At least it would look accurate.

Back