ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How big is the zip tie ?
Are they super tiny ones or regular size ones ?

Because I dunno where to get small zip ties from.

You can get small tie wraps from any Lowes or Home Depot.

Barring that there are plenty of places online as well.

Wonder if anyone will try to make a 1/4 scale custom BW? Not even sure how that would be possible though. They don't have 1/4 scale bodies like True Types for sale, right? Would be interesting.

Not only that, but where would we get a 1/4 scale suit?

I don't even want to think about what a 1/4 suit from Kato would cost. :eek:

Still waiting to see someone futz him properly before I make a decision, need to see that cape under the cowl and the belt positioned 100% :impatient: :gah:

I don't think this is ever going to happen...

For the guys that questioned ironing the cape, wouldn't it be possible to soak it in cold water and then hang it up to dry? The creases should drop out, as it dries as it should have a bit of weight in it.

Yeah, the water treatment would most likely work.

However, the more I see the cape, the more I think it's too short.

This over the shoulder pose only really looks good if the cape is kinda piled up on the ground in front of him:

img0290jr.jpg

Oh here we go........

IMO no !!! They are just positioned wrong and they are that shape and size on the suit. At least in the photos in the art and making of TDK trilogy.

I wouldn't have minded the clips being sculpted onto the cowl like the Takara.

Although if a company is going to do that it better be in the correct position.

The magnets also seem like a decent alternative though, at least no hole in the suit.

Yeah, I would love to see the gun hanging on belt, will look bad ass i'm sure.

Can't wait for the master photographers and posers on this forum to get ahold of him, imagine the photos from Maglor, MaulFan and Vodoun just to name a few. :panic:

Back