ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum is getting worse. They are positioned differently. Surprised someone hasn't mentioned that not enough of his face is shown in the comparison pic too

This forum is getting worse. They are positioned differently. Surprised someone hasn't mentioned that not enough of his face is shown in the comparison pic too

I can see they are positioned differently. That doesn't change how large they are.

The amount of face that shows through the cowl varies actually depending on how much Bale is pushing his face into it, so that's not a big issue.

:lol :lol :lol

Just can't accept being wrong I guess. :nana:

For $400+, the cape clips, the belt, the cape itself, the lack of gloss on the gauntlets, none of these problems should exist :lecture

Well instead of constantly looking for niggles on a figure you aren't even going to buy, say your piece and do something more constructive with your time because its getting dangerously close to trolling now.

Well instead of constantly looking for niggles on a figure you aren't even going to buy, say your piece and do something more constructive with your time because its getting dangerously close to trolling now.

Actually I will probably buy this because of how good the cowl sculpt is. Will have to customize the niggles.

The forum is for debate. Someone asked if the clips were too big. I said they were, you said they weren't. I provided backup for my claim, and you put that down to being too nitpicky.

Think about your argument before making it :wave

Well if they're too big that at least should be an easy enough fix, shave them down with an exacto blade and/or sand them. I would think.

Actually I will probably buy this because of how good the cowl sculpt is. Will have to customize the niggles.

The forum is for debate. Someone asked if the clips were too big. I said they were, you said they weren't. I provided backup for my claim, and you put that down to being too nitpicky.

Nice disclaimer “I will probably buy this”, which gives you the right to come close to crossing the line of troll-ism.

:rotfl jk

And I also said they aren't its the way they are positioned. Because the longer edge goes up the cowl which makes them look bigger if they aren't positioned the same way. Even if they are out, its by a mm. Jeez someone isn't going to come and look at your collection, put the film on and say, 'WOW those clips are too big'. Because its a minute and a frankly OCD nitpick !!!

And I also said they aren't its the way they are positioned. Because the longer edge goes up the cowl which makes them look bigger if they aren't positioned the same way. Even if they are out, its by a mm. Jeez someone isn't going to come and look at your collection, put the film on and say, 'WOW those clips are too big'. Because its a minute and a frankly OCD nitpick !!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

311528_405988496115431_1238617947_n.jpg

This picture is simply incredible... :clap:clap:clap

Noone is going to do that, except ME. :lol

They stick out like a sore thumb on every picture I see of the cowl, and i'm sure it'll be the same when I look at it in person.

Whether its 1mm or 3mm, it's noticeable to the naked eye, that's my problem.

And it has nothing to do with the position, but I don't have to convince anyone.

Really flabbergasts me why people always have to nit-pick the posts of people who are 'nit-picking'.

If you like this: buy it and enjoy it, but why let it bother you that some people won't always settle for less accuracy.

Geez..

Back