ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2 Jokers I ordered arrived without the slip sleeve, while my Batsy and Rambo both arrived with a sleeve.

I hadn't ordered all the figures (new) from Enterbay directly, but from a German seller.

I really don't care about the missing sleeve or a tear in the "Rambo sleeve" - it's just important to me that the figures I own don't show any major quality issues.

Last edited:
made a few changes :)

RSCN5987_zpsac991cec.jpg

RSCN5988_zps5a81b554.jpg

DSCN5974_zpsce973e8c.jpg

DSCN5975_zps78550473.jpg

The thing I really love the most about this is how you got rid of those deep set eyes and now you can see his eyes instead of just a black shadow like before! :yess:

Face looks practically perfect despite not being 100% your own work!

:clap

thanks! i didn't feel the need to do a completely new sculpt since enterbay got real close, i resculpted 40% of the head and add the hair.

thanks! i didn't feel the need to do a completely new sculpt since enterbay got real close, i resculpted 40% of the head and add the hair.

Yeah I agree Enterbays sculpt is really good but the problem areas like the deep set eyes and thin face with long jaw needed to be removed to make it perfect, which you have done IMO!

:yess:

so, i was deciding on this some time ago, and i approached this thread... and someone was kind enough to send me to a cool website to buy it at a very awesome price...

and i said, i wanted to make a home-made backdrop as well...nothing too fancy...

so, here... with backdrop. will add onto it later and display with the batman stuff.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now waiting for my 1/4 Hot Toys TDK/R Batman

Back