ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! :duff

I know.. I haven't had much time taking pictures of him but it's really hard to capture what he looks like in hand. In hand he looks like the Joker to me. :dunno

IMO it is because of distance and angles, the further you get away from it the different it looks.

No offense to anyone here but I wish people would stop tilting the head down, to make the face appear even skinnier :gah:

Maybe this pic will help :dunno

DSC00018.jpg

Last edited:
That's how I have him displayed now... But it's like he's looking at the ceiling...

That's how I have him displayed now... But it's like he's looking at the ceiling...

I know it sucks how it looks like he is looking at the ceiling but if you tilt the head down his face looks really skinny and like someone squashed his head into a vice! :gah:

I have honestly never seen such a chameleon head sculpt in my life! If your too far away from the camera his face looks long, if you tilt the head down is face looks really skinny and if you tilt the head down and are far away from the camera his head looks even skinnier! :banghead

You just have to have the right distance and right angle bring out Ledger as the Joker!

Last edited:
"too many flaws".

Some folks just have a weird way of looking at things I guess.

A weird way at looking at things? Are you ****ing serious? Why do you think so many people think the sculpt looks skinny and long from the pictures people take when they tilt the head down from distance shots?

Why do you think Dracula has the sculpt posed front on like I said how it should be posed?

Also look at the difference MRM resculpted Enterbay Joker looks now that he has made the face chubbier and more in proportion.

The only thing that bothers me a bit is the position of the eyes, or the lack of a second headsculpt with the eyes looking straight forward. I think the headsculpt is near perfect.

I don't want to put the sculpt down, I am actually trying to show pictures to prove that the stock one looks like Ledger , not just MRMs re-sculpted one.

This is the only mass produced Joker out there that looks like Ledger IMO!

:peace

"too many flaws".

Some folks just have a weird way of looking at things I guess.

I agree and I never understood the "Doesn't look like Ledger" comments. Even Ledger didn't look like Ledger. I thought we were buying The Joker, not Heath Ledger.

Well in my eyes Enterbay's is pretty spot on.

Didn't realize there was so much hate for this figure.

I wouldn't say hate, I would say people are not impressed from the pictures they have seen. :(

This explains why so many people are paying MRM for his re-sculpted Enterbay one because they are not impressed with the stock one!

A weird way at looking at things? Are you ****ing serious? Why do you think so many people think the sculpt looks skinny and long from the pictures people take when they tilt the head down from distance shots?

Why do you think Dracula has the sculpt posed front on like I said how it should be posed?

Also look at the difference MRM resculpted Enterbay Joker looks now that he has made the face chubbier and more in proportion.

Well it is weird. Most of us don't agree with you at all and most of us love this figure. Deal with it! ;)

I agree and I never understood the "Doesn't look like Ledger" comments. Even Ledger didn't look like Ledger. I thought we were buying The Joker, not Heath Ledger.

Well in my eyes Enterbay's is pretty spot on.

Sorry I disagree, yes his facial expressions made him look a little different but the core likeness of Ledger was there and this Enterbay figure does have the core likeness of Ledger but it not perfect IMO.

That being said, like I said before it is still the best mass produced Ledger/Joker out there IMO.

Well it is weird. Most of us don't agree with you at all and most of us love this figure. Deal with it! ;)

This is insane, I am just trying to show why people do not see the likeness that we see as we have it in hand. I have read this thread and there are plenty of people that don't like this sculpt. I am not one of them.

Yes, I'm personally very happy with this figure.. loved it from the day it came last year from "timecent" in HK. It's one of my favorites in my collection, and gets a huge amount of love from folks who have viewed it. Is any figure perfect no.. not really, but again it's a figure based off of a chracter wearing make-up in a film. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... so my friend .. behold... the Joker 1/4 scale figure from Enterbay .. this and The Dark Knight are just grand, and I'm looking forward to the HT 1/4 scale as well!

I wouldn't say hate, I would say people are not impressed from the pictures they have seen. :(

This explains why so many people are paying MRM for his re-sculpted Enterbay one because they are not impressed with the stock one!

I have been very impressed by pictures taken of this figure. I'm just saying the figure looks much better in hand.

The MRM re-sculpt is very nice and especially with the real hair. But now that I have the EB Joker in hand.. Not sure if it's worth the upgrade, 350 dollars is a lot of money. And I really wanted to see some hi-res pictures of the headsculpt but that wasn't possible. Need to see exactly what I'm paying for..

This is insane, I am just trying to show why people do not see the likeness that we see as we have it in hand. I have read this thread and there are plenty of people that don't like this sculpt. I am not one of them.

Yeah but we don't want you to try to 'show us'. We have our own eyes. Either folks see a likeness or they don't. Harping on about it is just annoying.

Some folks think people look like other people where others do not.
Some say I look like John Lennon and other say I look like Edward Norton. I don't like either but there you go.
Try as you might, you cannot dictate facial recognition dude! :peace

Yeah but we don't want you to try to 'show us'. We have our own eyes. Either folks see a likeness or they don't. Harping on about it is just annoying.

Some folks think people look like other people where others do not.
Some say I look like John Lennon and other say I look like Edward Norton. I don't like either but there you go.
Try as you might, you cannot dictate facial recognition dude! :peace

Well I was not trying to show you , I was trying to show the haters like Devil that say it isn't good and Dracula could not understand why his pictures didn't show what he saw in hand. So I was trying to give an explanation.

Anyway point taken, I won't mention anything again.

Back