ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't pay tons of attention to it, but I'm pretty damn sure the reveal for the HD Bruce Lee was the same day he went up for sale (or the day before, by Hong Kong time). We might get another glimpse soon, but I think it'll still be a few weeks before we see the whole thing.

I didn't pay tons of attention to it, but I'm pretty damn sure the reveal for the HD Bruce Lee was the same day he went up for sale (or the day before, by Hong Kong time). We might get another glimpse soon, but I think it'll still be a few weeks before we see the whole thing.

*sigh* I ******ing HATE their way of working.

I have the HT DX13 oh order, love the liquid T1000, but was never happy with the dx10 or dx13 HS - Something is off with that one, and the 100s of pics around did not help convince me otherwise.
If the EB Ahnud is what's shown on the first page - Instant buy for me! It is perfect.

I have to stay away from computer in late Dec..I'm sure this will be stunning and after the pile of HT stuff that came the last few days I have to slow way down...

Despite the whole reason of me planning on buying the DX13 was to have a 1/6 Terminator in my collection, if this is better, a decent price and does NOT include the cyberdyne gear then I may end up getting this instead

Despite the whole reason of me planning on buying the DX13 was to have a 1/6 Terminator in my collection, if this is better, a decent price and does NOT include the cyberdyne gear then I may end up getting this instead

Why would you not want it to have the cyberdyne gear?

The best head sculpt of Arnold. If final version stays true to the photo it's a must buy for any Arnold fan.

*sigh* I've been pulling my hair out over the 1/4 vs 1/6 question. But, i've decided on this guy. I decided to go with HT 1/4 Dark Knight over the Enterbay (despite EBs HS being miles ahead)

So that frees me up for this guy. Anxious to see full-body pics...

So this is going to be available on dec 21? or EB will only give us the final product shots on that day?

REVEAL THE FULL FIGURE ENTERBAY!!!!

ben-stiller.gif

I agree with this post^

We had seen the full original T-800 figure by this point. Long before this point in fact. Such an annoying change of strategy IMO.

I hear ya dude! Think they're making last minute tune ups since HT's reveal or are they too late for that?

We had seen the full original T-800 figure by this point. Long before this point in fact. Such an annoying change of strategy IMO.

I hear ya dude! Think they're making last minute tune ups since HT's reveal or are they too late for that?

Unlikely they're making changes, based on the last T-800, EB sets the mark to reach and I'm sure their BD has been ahead all along, the face is easily more true to the film makeup. I think at this point, EB is just doing small teases up until the day before sale an then we get a full reveal, seems like that's how every figure's been since the first T-800.

I don't know what are they waiting for,this isn't an iPhone or something,just an stupid doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back