ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two and-a-half weeks until Doll Arnold supposedly goes up. If Billy-boy wants to wait for next week to upload new pictures, tables will be flipped.

I just tracked back bill comments on his fb wall.
he says, "one week before shipment date on 21 dec"
so I guess we'll have the full pics on 14 dec:yess:

That'll be a late night for me. If its anything like Batman and Joker...one pic.....another pic........another pic.......another pic........another pic................another pic......

kinda like the way the 'in-hand' DX10 pictures started trickling in.

That'll be a late night for me. If its anything like Batman and Joker...one pic.....another pic........another pic.......another pic........another pic................another pic......

kinda like the way the 'in-hand' DX10 pictures started trickling in.

Iono, with Rambo it was one by one but new pictures went up every 5-10 minutes.

HT isn't that way but they put up a product page, Bill trickles pics out ok his blog and eventually a product page will show up.

I don't know what are they waiting for,this isn't an iPhone or something,just an stupid doll.

All I know is that this stupid doll can still wow anyone in 5 years time while the iPhone 5 would already be forgotten by then. :wave

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol
It's more like: "I don't know what they are waiting for, this isn't just a stupid iPhone, it's an awesome figure people have been waiting for for years." ;)

December the 14th it is. Shame I won't have this guy in hand for christmas :( will have to settle with my 1:18 Hot Wheels Ecto 1 :)

I don't mind I don't get it for christmas. It'll be my first figure in 2013 and hopefully no QC problem for us all :hi5:

Yeah Enterbay -

RickKWI.png

"I cancelled my wedding for you people FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! Show us the damn pics!"

I didn't really, I was just being dramatic.

A-dev, come on now mate. This is terminator related merchandise we're talking about. How did your fiancée take it?

This could very well be the last figure that I buy. At least until Robocop comes out anyway.

A-dev, come on now mate. This is terminator related merchandise we're talking about. How did your fiancée take it?

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Well:

a4term_94_small.jpg

Then she told me to

user5349_pic12050_1277597291.jpg

In seriousness actually we did postpone it. Turned out she had her reasons too and had been thinking about it all along. So I'm in for the Terminator stuff at least :yess: As long as I don't touch the existing savings and continue saving smaller amounts over a longer timeframe I should be good. Likewise herself.

Last edited:
:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

She told me to

user5349_pic12050_1277597291.jpg

In seriousness actually we did postpone it. Turned out she had her reasons too and had been thinking about it all along. So I'm in for the Terminator stuff at least :yess: As long as I don't touch the existing savings and continue saving smaller amounts over a longer timeframe I should be good. Likewise herself.

Good luck saving..with all the Terminator stuff coming out I've got more $ going out than coming in! :slap

4 days to go until the reveal :blissy
I'm curious where they will put the LED switch button. behind the neck like iron man?:horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back