ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should go to bed. DX13 was revealed mere moments after I went to bed that night.
dont go a-dev :horror the reveals like the solar eclipse , live is much more exciting :lol come on reveal :impatient:

I wasn't genuinely expecting it. I did allow myself a flicker of hope yesterday when people seemed to think last night was the night but wasn't entirely surprised to wake up to nothing today either.

Didn't he do this with Rambo? I never expected them to be revealed today at all.

the-old-man.jpg

Bill... I am very disapointed...

Everytime someone posts in here i think the images are out...stop it god damn you, stop it ;o)

alfonso longobardi asked bill on 20 nov on his FB page:

hello bill, when we see official photos of the t-800 battle damaged version?thanks
Like ·

Enterbay Bill and Carlos Msk like this.
Enterbay Bill one week before the shipment date of 21th December

So, I guess it's supposed to be today, but maybe we'll get to see the reveal on monday

alfonso longobardi asked bill on 20 nov on his FB page:

hello bill, when we see official photos of the t-800 battle damaged version?thanks
Like ·

Enterbay Bill and Carlos Msk like this.
Enterbay Bill one week before the shipment date of 21th December

So, I guess it's supposed to be today, but maybe we'll get to see the reveal on monday

:goodpost: my fb there :lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back