ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys - i snapped apart of the shotgun on my clean enterbay t2 can anyone let me know where i can find a replacement?? pm me thanks!!!

You buy direct from Enterbay... I buy the shotgun and later extra arrows for rambo and hand pegs.-

shotgun.jpg

:wave:wave

A lot cheaper than you'd pay for a loose one on eBay too, wonder how far they'd go, could you get any spare part and do you even need proof the original is damaged.

Why today? Did I miss the memo?

Once it gets to be evening here, it's morning over there. That and with the Rambo preorder, the pictures showed up on a Thursday night with the next day being the official PO date.

EDIT: Just checked the Rambo thread to confirm. If that event is any indication, the pics will go up in a little over three hours.

Wasn't the release date the 21st, or was just another random date someone posted?

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, that's right. Yeah, Rambo was a bit different actually. The full reveal came at the same time as the PO. Which might not change anything.

Rambo's pics were supposed to be shown on the PO date but they were posted the evening before (for Eastern customers). Same thing could happen here, only instead of tomorrow being a PO date, it's just the reveal date. 8pm PST is the same as 12 noon the following day in HK.

You buy direct from Enterbay... I buy the shotgun and later extra arrows for rambo and hand pegs.-

shotgun.jpg

:wave:wave

thats alot - ill get on to it straight away!!! i have had my T2 packed away while i change rooms in my house & was kinda sad and didnt want to set him up because i snapped the shotgun when i was moving!

thanks again :) :goodpost:

yeah i don't know...I just remember people saying that on Bill's facebook page, he said the full reveal would happen exactly one week before the launch date. So since that's next friday, tomorrow would then be the supposed reveal day. Here's hoping anyhow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back