ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HT and EB ought to commission Trevor for their Arnold figures, just like every company should commission Kyle Windrix for their Predators. They could slap another one of those fancy 'artist collaboration' (or whatever it's called) labels to make it seem less like occassional outsourcing. :lol

Well fellow Freaks, it's official...the fiance said it was ok that I get this when it comes out. Not that she's ever been against me getting stuff, but we're getting married October 2013 and every penny counts.

I thought for sure he was gonna be out of the question given the price tag, but she said I can use flexpay with paypal. Now I can actually be excited instead of bitter when the full reveal comes.

MY #1 GRAIL PIECE IS A GOOOOOO!

Well fellow Freaks, it's official...the fiance said it was ok that I get this when it comes out. Not that she's ever been against me getting stuff, but we're getting married October 2013 and every penny counts.

I thought for sure he was gonna be out of the question given the price tag, but she said I can use flexpay with paypal. Now I can actually be excited instead of bitter when the full reveal comes.

MY #1 GRAIL PIECE IS A GOOOOOO!

Don't ask permission.................ever, don't give her the power so early on, you will never get it back:lol Always be the man:wink1:

HT and EB ought to commission Trevor for their Arnold figures, just like every company should commission Kyle Windrix for their Predators. They could slap another one of those fancy 'artist collaboration' (or whatever it's called) labels to make it seem less like occassional outsourcing. :lol

Technically, when Trevor does stuff for Sideshow, it's also a collaboration since he isn't an in-house artist. Same if I paint a prototype. It's only a matter of whether they used in-house talent exclusively or not. Iminime advertised a collaboration with Trevor. Sideshow simply lists the outside vender's names on the order page under specs.

Technically, when Trevor does stuff for Sideshow, it's also a collaboration since he isn't an in-house artist. Same if I paint a prototype. It's only a matter of whether they used in-house talent exclusively or not. Iminime advertised a collaboration with Trevor. Sideshow simply lists the outside vender's names on the order page under specs.

Hey SS are you going to make any 1/4 freddys like the awesome 1/6 ones you have done before? :pray:

guys, these teaser pics are sure taking their time! However, i did manage to see the box design for this one. It's basically the same designs as the Rambo, Batman, Joker, etc... the black polysterene encased in a silver card with the T2 logo and printed on bullet holes! Pretty cool :yess: there is a chinese seller on ebay that has pics up of the box! He has the T2 figure on Pre Order

guys, these teaser pics are sure taking their time! However, i did manage to see the box design for this one. It's basically the same designs as the Rambo, Batman, Joker, etc... the black polysterene encased in a silver card with the T2 logo and printed on bullet holes! Pretty cool :yess: there is a chinese seller on ebay that has pics up of the box! He has the T2 figure on Pre Order

69464edejw1dynhse4eh4j.jpg

69464edejw1dynhm7yrh3j.jpg

I hadn't seen the second pic. Looks like they've gone with the pattern of the endo-torso like that stand of HT DX10.

Those are good comparison pics. Trevor's Arnold sculpt is fantastic. Too bad the paint job couldn't be better.

nice comparison pics, yer pity poor paint job

Yeah without a doubt the Dutch sculpt is a better Arnold likeness. The whole head shape, the jawline and neck. I also see what Darkmummy means about the distance between the eye and the ear.

Yeah, Trevor nailed Arnold's likeness with Dutch.

Oh, and this 1/4 BD version is going to be hard for me to ignore.

I'm thinking I need to find myself Enterbay's 1/4 non-BD T-800 now. :slap

Yeah, Trevor nailed Arnold's likeness with Dutch.

Oh, and this 1/4 BD version is going to be hard for me to ignore.

I'm thinking I need to find myself Enterbay's 1/4 non-BD T-800 now. :slap

I got one for sale!

picture.php
yes can,t wait to get this in B/D :D not seen mention 2 head sculpt , this will prob be full BD only i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back