ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang! Can't believe I'm just now finding out about this. I'm such a slacker! I have the Bruce ETD full size, and would love to pick this up if it's nearly as good. Enterbay has been doing some pretty impressive shhhtuff lately. :rock

At this point, it's going to come down to the pose choice for me, if it's not articulated. I'm sure it'll look nice but if the pose doesn't work for me I won't get it, I don't buy statues where I feel the pose doesn't properly represent the character.

At this point, it's going to come down to the pose choice for me, if it's not articulated. I'm sure it'll look nice but if the pose doesn't work for me I won't get it, I don't buy statues where I feel the pose doesn't properly represent the character.

main reason why i havent bought any Sideshow Marvel statue is a while.

Price point will be interesting.
While this has more clothes, the Bruce Lee HD torsos are amazingly detailed and have some hand painted stuff on there.
Which is more expensive?

Would be so awesome if this comes in under $200 !

69464edejw1dgpuqo8mtjj.jpg

That forehead looks HUGE!
And it really looks so much toyish-like for a statue IMO.
I really hope it's just the crappy pic (pic really IS crappy). I still believe in Enterbay HD line after fantastic HD-1002 & HD-1003.

Huh. I assumed it'd be a statue or PF. A 1/4 articulated figure is very unexpected.

I think the sculpt looks pretty good. Hopefully the end product has matching skin tones between the head and the body.

The sculpt looks great aside from the forehead (could be camera trick). Arms will be covered by the jacket (love that they're articulated). Only glaring issue so far is the neck, they need to match it up with the sculpt. Shaping up nicely so far, a probable purchase for me!

Looks a bit freaky to me. Reminiscent of Eraserhead with the upside-down pear shape, but maybe it's lighting and angle?

Sadly I don't think so, both look optimal for giving a real look at it, hopeful it's the shot but I don't think so cuz my first thought was that his head looks flare out at the top and it's not just his hair, it looks like his head in general is all distorted. I live with actor/character sculpt inaccuracies but his looks almost inhuman.

Still time for more/better pics, but my excitement has been deflated for now.

i'd be interested in making a purchase if this is a 1/4 action figure/ poseable collectible. I'm not interested in another 1/4 scale T2 statue, as of right now i prefer the Sideshow T2 PF to this piece...but it's still VERY early to make that judgement.

Back