ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 cents:

PSenterbT-2-foreh.jpg

Looks way better. :wave

Thanks guys, pleased :peace

I really hope that EB do not overwhelm such a large and interesting project with such obvious problems like this forehead.
On the other hand expectin something else from them... naive :gah::lol

I do like that it's looking posable, at least the arms, choices are nice. Who cares if the arms look like crap, you're not meant to see them, they're more detailed than they need to be to serve their purpose.

Yep, not worried about how the arms look as you'd never see them. But very interesting that they are articulated. Wondering if maybe the lower body will be static, but the arms poseable like the original PFs?

That looks pretty damn good Riddick.

That really does look better. I'm still hoping that its more of an angle issue as it just looks odd.

I already know for a fact..i will own this..even judging that pic, this will blow away the SS PF's.

The realism effect on this will blow me away, i know it.

That really does look better. I'm still hoping that its more of an angle issue as it just looks odd.

I think it's the sculpt, the 2 issues I see are the hariline is too wide so that makes his forehead look stretched, and then the spike is too high so for fans who know how short his spiked hair is, we get the impression that the top of his head is much larger to push his spikes that high.

That got Arnie's likeness great, if they can just resolve the odd shape to the top of his head this will be fantastic. I don't care of the length of his face is .02 mm shorter than Arnie's, I'm not that picky, but Arnold definitely doesn't look like the Leader either.

I already know for a fact..i will own this..even judging that pic, this will blow away the SS PF's.

The realism effect on this will blow me away, i know it.

I tend to agree with you... so far the paint apps alone on the EB statues has been far and above anything Sideshow has done with the PFs. I will be interested to see how the clothing turn out as this is fairly complicated outfit in 1/4... not to mention what what weapons he comes with.

It would be awesome if he came with the gear for either the Cyberdyne mini gun look or the biker look. Even more awesome would be if they followed up with a 1/4 scale BD T-800.

This is cool, i'm liking how the arms are poseable! I have the same issues with the head as everyone else but i'm not worrying after just one picture.

This is my most anticipated collectible since, well, the HT T2 Arnie :lol

My favourite film is getting more collectibles :rock

have to remember this isn't even an official prototype shot.
This is the ceo posting work in progress shots from his phone during quick updates on his blog.

lol! See Bruce's expression back there? Not in a good way. Block the head above the eyebrow and instant betterness.

Back