ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I adjusted the lighting a bit.. take a look:

:wave

:lol reminds me of those photoshop hair mods from the HT T2 thread.

I do like that it's looking posable, at least the arms, choices are nice. Who cares if the arms look like crap, you're not meant to see them, they're more detailed than they need to be to serve their purpose.

How is that pretty close? The forehead looks even more disproportionate next to the real pic.

And what's with his girly-man neck?

What happened??? The headsculpt looks awesome, but the forehead is just WAY over exaggerated. Hopefully its just the angle of the pic.

How is that pretty close? The forehead looks even more disproportionate next to the real pic.

And what's with his girly-man neck?

Settle down Beavis.

When it comes to human likeness, I'm starting to think the only way to please certain collectors is:
Image3s.jpg

Honestly? Aside from the Kidn' Play hairdo I think the sculpt and likeness look very good. As for the arms they're obviously hiding them with jacket. So far so good imo, just square out the top/sides of his head a tad EB.

Sculpt on the lower face isn't bad, but they're not even at "good enough" with that forehead.

They've done a pretty good shrinking job with figures like Bauer.

Last edited:
Back