ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Well, I guess the previous picture wasn't a case of bad lighting. Still. . .better than the Ultimate Quarter Scale Arnie, I guess :lol

terminator-2-t-800-ultimate-quarter-scale-uqs-action-figure-with-sound-diamond-select-toys-mib-9934-p.jpg

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

I adjusted the lighting a bit.. take a look:

16head.jpg

:wave

This ____ had me in stitches.

The face sculpt is amazing. The head the face is on leaves a little to be desired but is really just a minor correction. Still not sure what to think about the concept of 1/4 figure though. Will be a last minute decision for me.

bandito, is that t-800 in 1/6 o 1/4 scale?

I would say going by the lamp behind him its 1/4.

I think he looks better in the close up shots but the forehead still needs fixing a bit.
Also the jacket needs to be finished by the looks of it.

I still have faith that this will be great.

People should not use a wide angle lense (P&S) on Arnold's head.. especially with the head at the edge of frame.

Good point barrel distortion could be playing a part in the issue with the head especially if its a cheap camera.

I would like to see some proper quality shots.

oh dont get me wrong, EB's proto is always great.

Its the final production pieces, that goes to the customers... thats what Im worried about.

Thanks for pointing that out, plasmid!

The more I stare at these two pictures the more I'm convinced that the camera has a lot to do with the issue.

6a96ec1fjw1dgrpazi36oj.jpg
140930zwmxpv4vwig4mof1.jpg

Yes, it´s a problem from the camera distorsion in part.
Wow, as others have said, for the moment, the best t2 arnie likeness and the age has been well captured:wink1:

Im affraid he suffers bighead syndrome but I think this angle actully makes it look better but you can still kind of see the bighead above the line I drew (I know not quite photoshop but you get the point)
arine1.jpg

from this angle its really shows the line drawn is where it might have looked more normal I guess lol still a cool piece though
arnie2.jpg

Arnie is looking awesome! Can't wait to get this. 1/4 scale - awesome :panic::panic::panic: :D

This is the most excited i've been for an upcoming product all year.

Back