ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo @goodshipped is a great seller. You're in safe hands.

Mine worked out at £251.00 from enterbay directly. I didn't pay any custom fees. Always a bonus.

I took a few more pics of mine. The quality is crap and they are nothing fancy but they show you the figure in context with other collectibles.

img1374yk.jpg

img1378h.jpg

img1382vj.jpg

img1389b.jpg
Not to get off topic here,but how well do you like your 1/2 scale endoskeleton? it looks awsome and so does your collection.

Its great Enterbay are announcing more products. It will make sideshow make better statues hopefully.
And if all are as high quality as t800 I will get all the characters that I like

I had to cancel.

I'll be honest, I've got too much on my plate. High-end is killing me right now. I think the Hot Toys '89 license will be my last horrah before I'm out. It doesn't help that I have a huge Terminator collection. I really want to add this piece to it but, damn, I have to be smart about $$$$$$.

I had to cancel.

I'll be honest, I've got too much on my plate. High-end is killing me right now. I think the Hot Toys '89 license will be my last horrah before I'm out. It doesn't help that I have a huge Terminator collection. I really want to add this piece to it but, damn, I have to be smart about $$$$$$.

sell some of the older pieces you dont really care about that much, but get this as a big whoop before your last horrah :lecture

I had to cancel.

Regretably I've got cancellations in mind myself but this certainly won't be one of them. I want to be able to afford this and the 89 Batman stuff. Certain other things I'm just not quite as excited about.

Been informed by Wai Man that the OSB orders are with UK customs.

Should not be too long now :pray:

Good news for all you OSB orderers! If it wasnt for the shipping prices I'd be one of them.

If I had paid for the figure I still would have gone to OSB. The service, packing and lack of customs fee would have made me want to order from them.
Plus it's nice to support small businesses in the UK in these times.

Yeah, thats my Neca endo. But I repainted him and deepened the engravings on him to make him look better (Well, I think so anyway) :)
Also, thats pre-futzing because my sister decided to pick him up....

Last edited:
Yeah, thats my Neca endo. But I repainted him and deepened the engravings on him to make him look better (Well, I think so anyway) :)
Also, thats pre-futzing because my sister decided to pick him up....

Worth picking one up? Been contemplating it and they're only 25 quid. I dont have a airbrush tho, so a repaint would probably look like ass. What you reckon?

Worth picking one up? Been contemplating it and they're only 25 quid. I dont have a airbrush tho, so a repaint would probably look like ass. What you reckon?

Mine isn't airbrushed, it was done with brushes. I'd definately pick one up but dont expect great quality. I'd repaint him with a smokey black damaged look like mine, it's the only look you can pull off without an airbrush. Mine came with one eye looking the wrong way, a really slack arm and just general problems, yet still happy.

Does anyone know much about the Neca preds? I'm interested in getting one but not sure what I'm looking for... I only like the first predator movie so what predator is he in that? and do they do a Neca 1/4 of him? Sorry for the n00bness.

Last edited:
Leo @goodshipped is a great seller. You're in safe hands.

Mine worked out at £251.00 from enterbay directly. I didn't pay any custom fees. Always a bonus.

I took a few more pics of mine. The quality is crap and they are nothing fancy but they show you the figure in context with other collectibles.

img1374yk.jpg

img1378h.jpg

img1382vj.jpg

img1389b.jpg

Amazing collection, really love the 1:2 Endo:drool

Does anyone know much about the Neca preds? I'm interested in getting one but not sure what I'm looking for... I only like the first predator movie so what predator is he in that? and do they do a Neca 1/4 of him? Sorry for the n00bness.

The Predator in the 1st movie was named "The Predator" according to the credits. And yes, Neca 19" is this pred. It's good for what it is (80$). I myself considered it as a model kit. Neca always got very decent sculpt but sloppy paintjob and material... The legs aren't good so he tends to took a headdive from your shelf at some point I tell you.
Other than that, prepare yourselves for a huge mod. It'll make the figure look MUCH better.

Back to the topic, does anyone got their regular ver? Mine is still TBD. Stupid local retailer!

I actually just had a dream about this figure! :D I unpackaged him and it sent.me inside Arnie into this like.. arnie game world but I was the figure. I was on a quest to find my accessories! :p Anyway...

Back