ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup he has a good reputation around here, i think he frequents the boards too, i might get one from him too, but first waiting for it to be in stock, i contacted him twice and i think said both times its expected sometime in novemeber

Goodshipped, he has good feedback though and it was a pre-order. I suppose its not his fault though seeing as it just means enterbay havent given him his yet.

That's who i'm ordered with. He's reliable. I'v ordered pretty much everything from him for the past 2 years.

Yeah, I bought ALL the enterbay Bruce Lees(apart from the latest GOD) from goodshipped and remember having a similar wait time on one of the enter the Dragon figures. Hes a great seller IMO. Never had any problems with him. I just bought DX Jack Sparrow from him too.
Im sure all will work out fine.

Goodshipped is the only guy I buy from when on ebay. He's extremely good, reliable and efficient. I know that he hasnt got the normal release yet because I dont think the normal edition has even released in HK. I believe it was said by Enterbay that the normal edition will start being sold in stores from december

Leo @goodshipped is a great seller. You're in safe hands.

Mine worked out at £251.00 from enterbay directly. I didn't pay any custom fees. Always a bonus.

I took a few more pics of mine. The quality is crap and they are nothing fancy but they show you the figure in context with other collectibles.

img1374yk.jpg

img1378h.jpg

img1382vj.jpg

img1389b.jpg

Wonderfully futzed my friend! You deserve to own this masterpiece for sure :duff
And what a wonderful display you got there! :eek:rock:rock:rock

I've had my silver box version for over a week and it was from an eBay seller and doubt he got it from Enterbay and passed it on as it was cheaper.

Thanks for the compliments guys. :hi5:

I really do love this figure. The outfit is amazing the the tailoring is as perfect as you can get. I said on another thread it's my favourite terminator piece, which is no mean feat considering what collectibles I have from the movie.

I've taken another pic with my HT version. It just looks weird now. Look at that neck.

img1390b.jpg

Way I see it EB is Arnold, HT is a figure of Arnold.

Good way of putting it.

I've been looking at photos on Sideshows website of the T1 PF. I can honestly say I'm not as excited about it now. EB really went to town on this thing and a PF doesn't really compare. I'm hoping EB keeps up the quality because HT are gonna have to be on top form with their 1:4 to rival this.

I hear EB are doing a 1:4 heath joker? If it's anywhere near this level of quality it is so bought.

Amazing collection Ash. Favourite piece, that is praise indeed. I love that 1:2 endo.

So looking forward to getting my t800. :yess:

Just ordered this from Enterbay a couple days ago. Already got my shipping notice. Can't wait.

Yeah man, that looks really good. I was concerned about the price tag but I'm glad I got this! Hands down one of the best (if not THE best) representation of Arnold. I will keep my HT T-800 though. Will display it with the endo arm.

Back