ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor customer service from EB. They want me to send back the damaged endo arm and hands at my own cost. Be cheaper to buy them on eBay. Such a bad way to treat customers. Did this thing not cost enough already?

Not to be lazy or anything ( :monkey3 ), but 284 pages is a LOT to go through...

Were is the best/cheapest place to order this? The only 2 places I've found is:

Enterbay Direct: $399 shipped
BBTS: $399 (before shipping)

My usual ordering spots dont even know what Enterbay products are... :slap

Got mine off an eBay seller in Beijing for $370 shipped because he dealt off eBay. If you ask there are deals to be done there.

Can someone also answer my question re: the glasses lenses. Ta

Thank you, you just can't tell from the photos but m you would expect as much. I do actually have mine but can't have him until Xmas do I hope he's alright in his packaging!!!

:wink1:

I'm sure you won't be disappointed once you got him in hand.

Just passing along this info for those who are interested...

I contacted Enterbay to ask a couple questions about this figure. One thing I asked was if they plan to continue producing for this line, and specifically if we will see a 1/4 battle damaged Terminator as well as a T1 figure in the same scale. They said the following:

"We do have plans on doing a battle damaged figure but not the Terminator 1 figurine. However I do not have any information regarding on when will the next Terminator figure be out."

____ just got real. Matching battle damaged 1:4 t800.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

"We do have plans on doing a battle damaged figure but not the Terminator 1 figurine. However I do not have any information regarding on when will the next Terminator figure be out."

Thank you for this news. A BD with EBs finishing will be a masterpiece. I am officially passing on this piece!

Big points for Enterbay as well on quality control here.
Unless I missed it, I don't think I've seen a single problem from anyone, right?

At the very least, they seem to have a 99% success rate here...

Just passing along this info for those who are interested...

I contacted Enterbay to ask a couple questions about this figure. One thing I asked was if they plan to continue producing for this line, and specifically if we will see a 1/4 battle damaged Terminator as well as a T1 figure in the same scale. They said the following:

Battle Damage T2 = :yess::panic::)
No plans for T1 = :mad::monkey2:(:monkey2:pray:

Come on Enterbay, I know you can do it!

Once the BD is out, my clean will be sold or I'll have one on each side of my tv :D

Wont a T1 figure mean they'd need to pay license fees again? I wouldnt have seen them doing that. Anyway, I think we need a T-1000 and maybe a Sarah WITH John (Otherwise I'd not buy her ;P)

Last edited:
Once the BD is out, my clean will be sold or I'll have one on each side of my tv :D

Wont a T1 figure mean they'd need to pay license fees again? I wouldnt have seen them doing that. Anyway, I think we need a T-1000 and maybe a Sarah WITH John (Otherwise I'd not buy her ;P)

yea, hopefully it will be final scene BD version cause I would like to keep the clean version as well. I know SS is going to make a 1:2 scale BD Arnie, but it's going to be $2k and be open edition, so a 1/4 from EB would defn be the way to go.

yea, hopefully it will be final scene BD version cause I would like to keep the clean version as well. I know SS is going to make a 1:2 scale BD Arnie, but it's going to be $2k and be open edition, so a 1/4 from EB would defn be the way to go.

2k!? Wow. I'm definately sticking to the $400! :p

Back