ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had a reply from goodshipped in weeks. Theres other ones of the figure going for £10 cheaper than what I payed him and in stock. I want to message him for a refund but as I pre-ordered 2 months ago paypal will probably ignore my request. Any help please..?

Are you contacting him via ebay? Or via his yahoo email?

I've been in contact recently and he said he thought we'd recieve it before xmas although no garentees. Not bothered tbh. I know he'll get it to me as soon as he gets them himself. I've bought plenty off him to know he's trust worthy.

Are you contacting him via ebay? Or via his yahoo email?

I've been in contact recently and he said he thought we'd recieve it before xmas although no garentees. Not bothered tbh. I know he'll get it to me as soon as he gets them himself. I've bought plenty off him to know he's trust worthy.

I've been messaging through ebay, He seems nice but he keeps making promises he cant keep. Whenever I message him he keeps increasing the date he'll get it.

I've been messaging through ebay, He seems nice but he keeps making promises he cant keep. Whenever I message him he keeps increasing the date he'll get it.

Unless enterbay send the goods, he cant send it to us. Can't really blame him for relaying the info he has at the time. I hate delays also, but they happen, just have to deal with it. If you want to contact him try using his yahoo email

[email protected]

Unless enterbay send the goods, he cant send it to us. Can't really blame him for relaying the info he has at the time. I hate delays also, but they happen, just have to deal with it. If you want to contact him try using his yahoo email

[email protected]

It's not the delays I'm bothered about, I just would like him to respond to emails. Thanks for the address :)

I was about to cancel for the same reason with superman from a different seller, when you see a lot of people getting theirs it's difficult to be patient. I don't think he's forgotten about you.

I haven't had a reply from goodshipped in weeks. Theres other ones of the figure going for £10 cheaper than what I payed him and in stock. I want to message him for a refund but as I pre-ordered 2 months ago paypal will probably ignore my request. Any help please..?

Sorry to hear about that, Jack. That's one of the prime reasons I never pay fro pre-orders in advance... I would email him and tell him that you want a full refund, and if you don't hear back from him about your order within a week, you will file a fraudulent transaction claim with your credit card provider.

Play it safe and check with your card provider to see how long you have to make a claim; 60-90 days for most, I think.

Well you won't be the only one not getting this before Xmas (if that turns out to be the case for you). I won't be able to swing it unless I happen to make a sale or two in the next week or so.

Just got mine and unboxed it. Looks great, but I'm also having this weird leg issue. Looks like his right leg is longer than his left or something, so he's uneven. I'm trying to make it work and look ok when on the stand. I'll try and take some pictures.

Just got mine and unboxed it. Looks great, but I'm also having this weird leg issue. Looks like his right leg is longer than his left or something, so he's uneven. I'm trying to make it work and look ok when on the stand. I'll try and take some pictures.

Hope this isn't a common issue, because I for one will be really annoyed after spending so much and cant have him standing in a static pose.

t2lean.jpg
Just got mine and unboxed it. Looks great, but I'm also having this weird leg issue. Looks like his right leg is longer than his left or something, so he's uneven.
I'm a bit concerned now :gah:

Back