ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4b6ecccegw1dnty2yhwp2j.jpg

stunning photo you took :clap

Anyone know a good site or have good teaching abilities to tell me how I can copy a model with a mold and how to make the mold etc etc. Fancy recreating a 20yr old Mario shampoo bottle I found into a statue sort of thing before doing the gloves for my t-800.

I ordered 2 of these. The 1 I ordered direct from enterbay definitely has the leg issue, the long leg makes it very awkward to pose. The other I bought on eBay and this 1 has no problems.
I don't understand how this has only incurred on some, because you would think they would have been all made using the same moulds

After reading about the leg issue, was curious and searched ebay. The only open fig I see, also has this problem, there are plenty of pics to verify it. In one of them, he is posed in a walking sort of pose - Maybe that was the intent, for stability? Here is the listing:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ENTERBAY-T...987?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415f957e6b

Thats the same seller who currently has my $430. :slap

Gooshipped appears to have them in stock now! :rock
But... he still wont reply! :(

Last edited:
I've ordered from Goodshipped. I have faith. He is probably tied up with a lot of packages as he also sells a butt load of stuff in separated pieces. Send another email or so to him via eBay messages.

I've ordered from Goodshipped. I have faith. He is probably tied up with a lot of packages as he also sells a butt load of stuff in separated pieces. Send another email or so to him via eBay messages.

I'm panicky he's forgotten about me but i'm pretty panicky about everything :p I sent a message 5 or so days ago and yesterday... zilch.

Also, is the damaged cpu removable?..

Last edited:
With all the messages you appear to have sent I doubt he'll have forgotten you. Now that he has them in stock all should be well. Maybe he was just waiting till he had something to tell you.

With all the messages you appear to have sent I doubt he'll have forgotten you. Now that he has them in stock all should be well. Maybe he was just waiting till he had something to tell you.

It's annoying because we've moved since buying it so I'll have to go back to the old house to get it (We still own it...)

Glad I only had to send the fig back. If it were the whole package would have cost a bomb.

I'm a tad worried about that now. I'd hate to get it only to have to send it back.

That's why I am willing to spend more to buy this stuff from certain places, sure most times things are fine and I am overpaying but when something is wrong, I have the comfort of knowing I'll be taken care of with minimal hassle, can't put a price on good customer service.

The joints are a ratchet type, so unless they're locked into a certain place, it doesn't pose. From the brief time I had with it before, it seemed awkward to pose and I have no longer leg issue. It's worth noting that I could push the leg up so one was longer the the other but this was on both legs, if pulled down they were even and he could stand up on his own. It's just hard to pose I think.

It is absolutely stunning. Christmas day can't come soon enough.

After reading about the leg issue, was curious and searched ebay. The only open fig I see, also has this problem, there are plenty of pics to verify it. In one of them, he is posed in a walking sort of pose - Maybe that was the intent, for stability? Here is the listing:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ENTERBAY-T...987?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415f957e6b
You talking about these pics?

w222368895.jpg

w222368890.jpg

In those pics, it kinda looks like the tilted foot on T800's right leg, is giving the illusion that one leg is longer. So I can't really tell from those pics.

Also, the "walking sort of pose" is a promo shot :D

w222281029.jpg

I bought one from ebay seller toy_and_game on pre-order
He sent it on the 7th from Hong Kong price was the same as OSB.
I just hope the customs charge is ok and the packaging isn't dented.

the CPU chip is removable.
I thought there was a problem with posing him but he weighs a ton so I just either have him one foot slightly forwards with the weight on the back leg or both feet closer with the toes pointing directly forward.

Because of the weight of him The stand takes a while to adjust the way you want it, its not easy as you think, and it doesn't stand up in the exact way you would want very easily.

Back