ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not even gonna disagree with you there cuz its beautiful. For the price (like almost every person here says) it has to be perfect right out of the box.
What makes in not perfect for you, mate? IMO this is perfect right out of the box! Admittedly I haven't got the leg issue so I see it in a different light to those that have, I suppose. Even so it appears there's a fix for it! I've only had 5 minutes with it out of the box, mate, your beautiful collection room deserves to have this piece in it!

What makes in not perfect for you, mate? IMO this is perfect right out of the box! Admittedly I haven't got the leg issue so I see it in a different light to those that have, I suppose. Even so it appears there's a fix for it! I've only had 5 minutes with it out of the box, mate, your beautiful collection room deserves to have this piece in it!

You're very kind, friend. The leg is the biggest issue. Plus for some reason (the waist down) it appears toyish when posed in a natural stance position. Overall its a very very nice and accurate looking piece but i'm all about the little things. I never use stands so again the leg issue wouldn't work for me. I see many posing him with a very wide stance and imo that wouldn't look very "Arnie" to me.

I really want this figure. I have two issues with it though: In some images the heads looks small. Also, the lower half looks out of proportion. He looks hefter from the torso down.

You're very kind, friend. The leg is the biggest issue. Plus for some reason (the waist down) it appears toyish when posed in a natural stance position. Overall its a very very nice and accurate looking piece but i'm all about the little things. I never use stands so again the leg issue wouldn't work for me. I see many posing him with a very wide stance and imo that wouldn't look very "Arnie" to me.

I'm surprised you feel that way. It's perfect to me. No Arnie comes close except for some of the 1:1 busts out there. I think you would feel different if you had it in hand.

I cancelled aswell. Just too similar in terms of looks to the Hot Toys figure.

yea maybe cuz they're based on the same character? Seriously though have you seen the pics of him compared to the ht one? Hands down eb's looks real and actually makes ht's arnie look really toyish.

yea maybe cuz they're based on the same character? Seriously though have you seen the pics of him compared to the ht one? Hands down eb's looks real and actually makes ht's arnie look really toyish.

No _____? :slap I realize they are the same character, but why couldn't Enterbay have done one of his many different looks in the movie? Such as a Cyberdyne T-800 or a BD T-800, instead of just doing the same "look" that HT has already done. Enterbays does look awesome, but it should for $400

Don't worry chaps, from the sounds of it there'll be another EB T-800. Hopefully something not already done by HT.

from what it sounds like though, we won't get a BD version next year, they have too many other things going on. I bet HT does a BD version, and then EB comes out and counters it. I would go with the 1/4 though.

To be honest the headsculpt on the HT one doesn't really look like Arnold, it has a weird look to it.
The EB one is so much better.

Back