ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest the headsculpt on the HT one doesn't really look like Arnold, it has a weird look to it.
The EB one is so much better.

It does look like him but its off a bit. Too compacted, eyes too far apart and maybe a bit too old looking for my liking. However I think the mouth and jaw area are better on the HT sculpt and the eyes, their placement notwithstanding, are definitely Arnie.

Last edited:
To be honest the headsculpt on the HT one doesn't really look like Arnold, it has a weird look to it.
The EB one is so much better.

It does look like him but its off a bit. Too compacted, eyes too far apart. However I think the mouth and jaw area are better on the HT sculpt and the eyes, their placement notwithstanding, are definitely Arnie.

The HT one is perfect with glasses on, but I agree glassess off is far from perfect. Regardless, I prefer the HT version to this one. It just looks better IMO.

Perfect headsculpt. Looking fwd to the BD version since HT couldn't be arsed doing theirs.

...it's coming, only a matter of time - say, within 12 hours of EB announcing their BD T2 Arnie.

The HT one is perfect with glasses on, but I agree glassess off is far from perfect. Regardless, I prefer the HT version to this one. It just looks better IMO.

Both look good to me, but I've had the HT with glasses on since I picked him up around 2 years ago. EB's does look the superior sculpt, but not anywhere near enough to leave me feeling less then satisfied with the HT sculpt. There's no question I'll be keeping the HT version, 'cause I want to have a 1/6 representation of T2 Arnie in my collection. My issue is the 1/4 scale and cash. If I had more of the latter I'd branch out into the former.

I really shouldn't be going into 1/4 but I'd hate to miss EB's Terminator figure(s). I just have to make sure I don't do 2 things - buy multiples like I've done with HT and go further than Terminator, Predator, Robocop and Alien.

...it's coming, only a matter of time - say, within 12 hours of EB announcing their BD T2 Arnie.

Both look good to me, but I've had the HT with glasses on since I picked him up around 2 years ago. EB's does look the superior sculpt, but not anywhere near enough to leave me feeling less then satisfied with the HT sculpt. There's no question I'll be keeping the HT version, 'cause I want to have a 1/6 representation of T2 Arnie in my collection. My issue is the 1/4 scale and cash. If I had more of the latter I'd branch out into the former.

I would love to have both as well.

I really shouldn't be going into 1/4 but I'd hate to miss EB's Terminator figure(s). I just have to make sure I don't do 2 things - buy multiples like I've done with HT and go further than Terminator, Predator, Robocop and Alien.

Those are some great licenses you listed there, how could you go wrong?:wink1:

. EB's does look the superior sculpt, but not anywhere near enough to leave me feeling less then satisfied with the HT sculpt.

Exactly. The Enterbay Arnie sculpt is better than HT's for sure, but HT's sculpt isn't going down without a fight. There really isn't enough improvements to be the selling point for those who have the HT figure. That and HT really rules in terms of the tailoring of the costume, materials notwithstanding.

I think the EB one is a no brainer if you're already willing to pay $300ish for HT's it on Ebay. A little more and you'll get a bigger package. That's just me.

I'll definitely have this sooner or later.

I have a feeling HT is going to give us something 1/4 in the Terminator line and I think it will be BD. but Enterbay said that they also are going to go back to this figure and produce a BD version of it also.And like you I dont want to buy multiples,even though I would like to also display this with the endo arm too.Just have to wait and see what happens.

As far as the leg issue goes, does anyone know if it's affected both the exclusive and regular versions? or is it limited to just one of them? Im hoping that my fiance got me this for christmas, but the leg issue is kind of a buzz kill for me, even if its fixable, im worried ill end up breaking it or something! :slap

And as far as 1/4 scale goes, im not too afraid of getting into 1/4, but im certainly going to be limiting myself for characters that are my utmost favorites...i.e. Terminator, Robocop, and Ledger Joker are must haves for me, pending how they look of course :)

I have a feeling HT is going to give us something 1/4 in the Terminator line and I think it will be BD. but Enterbay said that they also are going to go back to this figure and produce a BD version of it also.And like you I dont want to buy multiples,even though I would like to also display this with the endo arm too.Just have to wait and see what happens.

Well, I can stomach buying multiples at this scale of different releases of the same character - such as another EB T-800 on top of this one or a HT version of pretty much the same thing EB did. However I intend not to buy the exact same figure any more than once such as buying 2 of this particular EB T-800.

Here is OneSixthBruce advice on the fix.....

NOTE, like Drago said in Rocky 'If he dies... he dies'

We are not responsible if you break your T800!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150460445519585.374878.329989274584&type=1

Good stuff. Good luck with the procedure/surgery guys
ishot-433.jpg

:lol

That fix seems fair enough. Seems like just a minor oversight on the assembly line. Nothing to panic over.

Here is OneSixthBruce advice on the fix.....

NOTE, like Drago said in Rocky 'If he dies... he dies'

We are not responsible if you break your T800!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150460445519585.374878.329989274584&type=1
I managed to get my T800 standing straighter. I'm not sure if your method worked on mine though. I was trying it, but it didn't really seem to be working as much as I'd hoped. The way I got mine to stand straighter was hold the longer leg with one hand, then pull the shorter leg downwards with the other hand, until both feet were even (or close to even). Sure the feet are even enough, but I think the pelvis is angled when this is done. I adjusted the upper half to suit the lower half afterwards. I think it's a "half fix". I imagine it would look wonky if naked. Looks alright fully clothed though.

Perhaps your method did help, but I didn't notice :dunno

I do know that I might not have undressed my figure if it wasn't for you. So thanks BR :D

I managed to get my T800 standing straighter. I'm not sure if your method worked on mine though. I was trying it, but it didn't really seem to be working as much as I'd hoped. The way I got mine to stand straighter was hold the longer leg with one hand, then pull the shorter leg downwards with the other hand, until both feet were even (or close to even). Sure the feet are even enough, but I think the pelvis is angled when this is done. I adjusted the upper half to suit the lower half afterwards. I think it's a "half fix". I imagine it would look wonky if naked. Looks alright fully clothed though.

Perhaps your method did help, but I didn't notice :dunno

I do know that I might not have undressed my figure if it wasn't for you. So thanks BR :D

Thats cool, you could also try pulling the shorter leg out and re inserting back in, then readjust - all it is, is a big peg joint

This figure is AMAZING. I'm seriously impressed by this thing, even moreso in-hand then pictures. He had the short leg issue, but breakers advise worked wonders. He's a lot harder to pose then i expected due to the ratchet joints, but with a bit of work he looks stunning and the ratchet joints make for an incredibly stable figure. Accessories are wicked, hands look great, way better then the photographs made them look. Likeness is perfect. The shades do have translucent lenses. I can't get over it. If they can match this detail wise, tailoringwise etc for the heath ledger joker, then i can't wait.

Back