ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 scale, judging by the use of two 1/6 display stands just to support each leg. :lol

0951564iq4jut4fhuouont.jpg

Pretty damn interested to see this one finished.

I'm really excited about this, but I'm not convinced the forehead is a result of the camera anymore...it looks off in all of the new pics.

It would be pretty awesome if the pockets were functional on the jacket to hold those shells. A minor thing, I know! :lol

Really looking forward to this. I can't wait to see what we're getting as well as what's on show above, if anything. A gray t-shirt, pistol, extra hands, base, shades!

OK, I'm really hoping there's a little tweaking to the head, however, other than that, I love that it appears to be a 1/4 scale figure, not statue, and looking at the proportions, this looks like it'll be the truest representation of T2 Arnold to date. I love HT's figure but the body proportions are not T2 Arnold, this looks like it will be. I'm leaning towards getting this even with the head issues, since every T2 thing I have is flawed and I love T2.

It looks pretty good so far other than the forehead being to large. And I hope they include his sunglasses aswell.

Those are the best pics for the facial likeness anyway. I agree with the general opinion that they just need to shrink that forehead a little. Sideshow's is too small, Enterbay's is too big, HT's is too squashed n the middle of the face :gah: C'mon lets have one company get this right! I know its possible, someone is gonna make an Arnie sculpt that is absolutely and definitively correct where no one will be able to complain about anything.

OK, I'm really hoping there's a little tweaking to the head, however, other than that, I love that it appears to be a 1/4 scale figure, not statue, and looking at the proportions, this looks like it'll be the truest representation of T2 Arnold to date. I love HT's figure but the body proportions are not T2 Arnold, this looks like it will be. I'm leaning towards getting this even with the head issues, since every T2 thing I have is flawed and I love T2.

Yeah I'd say with the jacket on this will look just right proportions wise. Only thing I don't like other than the forehead and possibly overly big hair is the neck looks a little undetailed, a little too basic. It could have done with being sculpted as part of the head.

I knew this was going to kick some ass and i'm sure the Rambo one will too. :D

A few minor tweaks & this will be awesome. Great idea to make this a 1/4 figure rather than 1/6 because HT have practically cleared the T2 line up & in style.

I think the face itself is a better likeness to Arnie than the Hot Toys version but I still prefer the Hot Toys version.
The materials also don't look as finely made as the ones on Hot Toys.

I also agree that the forehead and cranium shape is bit too big.

It is still a decent T2 figure but I am curious as to why make something that's not as good as an existing T2 figure even if it is 1/4 scale as apposed to 1/6?

Back