ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the HD masterpiece line (this) a seperate entity to the 'Real Masterpiece' line?

To answer my own question I think they are different lines and scales, HD being 1/4 and RM being 1/6. Just visited the Enterbay site where the 2 are seperate categories. This ad is a bit confusing though:

141008cznnxox10vxvx0rr.jpg

It could and kinda did give me the impression and a flicker of hope that there'd be 'Real Masterpiece' 1/6th T2 figures. But having reevaluated the 'Real masterpiece' could be intended to refer only to Rambo on the bottom left.

Last edited:
I think the face itself is a better likeness to Arnie than the Hot Toys version but I still prefer the Hot Toys version.
The materials also don't look as finely made as the ones on Hot Toys.

I also agree that the forehead and cranium shape is bit too big.

It is still a decent T2 figure but I am curious as to why make something that's not as good as an existing T2 figure even if it is 1/4 scale as apposed to 1/6?

Since this is 1/4 and HT is 1/6, there is no reason to compare the two.

wow! this definitely looks really good! but HT already gave me an awesome poseable figure. I was hoping for an statue like the HD BL ones :mad:

Funny, it being a poseable figure increased the likelihood of me buying this even though I have the HT and NECA ones. When I thought it was a statue I was a bit iffy about getting it.

I dunno perhaps the legs have no articulation?

intresting... but how will the end product turn out? Lately it seems that EB has been more than a little inconsistent in the quality department.

Well I don't really think they do. I'm still impressed with the facial likeness but I'm also still worried about the big forehead/big hair and that neck. I know its not finalised but I wouldn't be happy if the body stayed that pale and lacking in detail compared to the head on the final product.

I'm loving it just the same after those new pics! I like the likeness, it's good enough for me. I want to see it with his jacket & shades on and a paint matched neck!

I also think the neck really needs some attention. Ge some skin tone on there, thicken it up. Beef up the shoulders a little, too. I also think it looks better if you beef up his jaw.

UT3K1.jpg

His forehead looks fine from this angle, but in all of the other pictures it looks too big so I think they need to tone it down.

I also think the neck really needs some attention. Ge some skin tone on there, thicken it up. Beef up the shoulders a little, too. I also think it looks better if you beef up his jaw.

UT3K1.jpg

:lecture

Damn, yeah I think you're right about the jaw. It could stand to be more like your PS.

No, only 1/6.

Thanks. I think thats a pity though. T-800 could do with moveable eyes just as much if not more than other characters who have gotten it. If not HT then it'd be nice if Enterbay gave it a shot.

That's not a bad PS job, blackout! Regarding the neck, bear in mind the jacket has got to go on yet. A smaller neck may give you a tighter fitting jacket, which is more accurate and something the HT figure was lacking, without mods.

Though I do like your mods to the jaw! That definitely imprives it for me.

Back