ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know there was an exclusive version of this? Can anyone post some pics of the differences/extra bits you get?

The Ex. comes with a second, silver hand gun, bare feet (for the few who may want a naked T-800 I guess) and a black box. For an exclusive, nothing really special.

The Ex. comes with a second, silver hand gun, bare feet (for the few who may want a naked T-800 I guess) and a black box. For an exclusive, nothing really special.

Even I wouldn't be mad enough to do that with this figure - the joints are awful for one thing. But also its too expensive a beast to have more than one and I'm definitely not going to display my one and only EB T-800 naked.

So pretty crappy exclusive if you ask me.

So why would they make the exclusive so useless. Everything I wanted came with the regular anyway.

:exactly: Imagine making a grey t-shirt an exclusive, more than a few people would be miffed.
I can imagine that being parted out on Ebay for $100 :lol Only to have some talented person make a bunch of comparable quality grey tee's, & sell them for $20.

That reminds me, wheres our grey shirt??! Grrr!!!

Thats why i want to get this minigun in everyones hands, this fig is just screaming for it, and the grey shirt, my coworkers a talented seamstress, if anyone can get me a pattern, she sure as hell can sew it

I got him!!!! Yeeeeeeeey!

Its weird because my box doesnt have any manuals or body information like the others do....

Anyway, love him. The glasses dont look as huge as they do on the pictures and he's just superb. When mine came a piece of the endo arm had fallen off but thats all fixed now. I snagged a good'in, except the box has weird white marks inside, damage of the door hinge bit and like I said before,.no manuals

Last edited:
Congrats there, Jack!! :hi5::yess::yess::yess:

Send EB a message and I'm sure they'll send you out anything that's missing.

Quick snap from my phone

2011-12-22121652.jpg

Back