ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is AMAZING. I'm seriously impressed by this thing, even moreso in-hand then pictures. He had the short leg issue, but breakers advise worked wonders. He's a lot harder to pose then i expected due to the ratchet joints, but with a bit of work he looks stunning and the ratchet joints make for an incredibly stable figure. Accessories are wicked, hands look great, way better then the photographs made them look. Likeness is perfect. The shades do have translucent lenses. I can't get over it. If they can match this detail wise, tailoringwise etc for the heath ledger joker, then i can't wait.

Wait, so you ordered from goodshipped and have yours? What country are you in? :)

Cool. So I should get it tomorrow?... I live up in the north east though, you?

East yorkshire. If it isnt tomorrow it should definately be this week. Unless you've been caught by customs? He usually marks them as a birthday gift, so that probably isnt the case. Do you have the tracking number? Cos you could at least find out where it is. Mine was 'in transit' within the UK from the 16th.

East yorkshire. If it isnt tomorrow it should definately be this week. Unless you've been caught by customs? He usually marks them as a birthday gift, so that probably isnt the case. Do you have the tracking number? Cos you could at least find out where it is. Mine was 'in transit' within the UK from the 16th.

The tracking number doesn't work, yeah its a gift aswell. Its just the house its getting delivered to is my old one and I'm here today and tomorrow.

Thats cool, you could also try pulling the shorter leg out and re inserting back in, then readjust - all it is, is a big peg joint
I might try this when I get more serious about displaying my figure (I want a glass display case before I display him). Thanks again BR :hi5:

The kind of disappointment you feel when something doesn't arrive when you expect can't be beaten can it....unless it arrives before you were expecting then its pretty cool.

I like it to be right on time so you can hype up right before getting it! :D But this was not the case today :(

Thanks, I thought It was a bit odd i had the metal arm with the regular edition box and no feet, that's why I was asking about it.

quick update, the holidays are in full swing at my store and i hope my minigun side project will be on track for casting to begin in jan, got my mold making material(rtv,resin,plenty of mixing sticks and cups) last fri so after the 25th i should be posting some pics of some cast peices, and see if its anything anyone is still interested in. Once again please feel free to pm me and ask me anything. I have a empty inbox. . . no friends you see:dunno, just kidding, ill be posting updates, and feel free to ask me anything

Back