ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agreed.
Little more tweak on the forehead on this 1/4, the likeness will be the best in the market.
EB really need to improve the body look, the current one really off. Need to see how it look like when the jacket on.

The better things get the tougher we get, its true. I dunno, I'd just love to see a perfect Terminator Arnie figure - figures and sculpts of the last 2 or 3 years are so close except for....some little niggle - insignificant and irrelevant to some (and probably most) but a little thorn in the side to others when perfection is so so close. Where one sculpt improves on the flaw of another it has something wrong that the other one didn't. Huge forehead here, squashed face there, overly bouffant hair and comparatively weak paintjob over yonder, low-end sandpaper finish and plastic seams on the NECA. Way I see it we have each company absolutely nailing certain aspects and all aspects have been nailed by one company or another - but no one company has nailed all aspects on one piece. If Enterbay make some adjustments before this gets releases it could be the first one.

Those actoy.net pics do look a bit better, but I'm personally having a hard time seeing a Terminator. It just looks like an Arnold fashion doll.

with my amateur PS skill mixing with HT photo, juz for fun.
2ch4wux.jpg

I have no idea regarding this but can you get better likenesses with 1/4 scale rather than 1/6? I'd imagine so. I have to say the enterbay head does look good on that photoshob job!

I have no idea regarding this but can you get better likenesses with 1/4 scale rather than 1/6? I'd imagine so. I have to say the enterbay head does look good on that photoshob job!

i dont think so, Heath's Joker is a prime example; there are better sculpts of him in 1:6 than even 1:1

That does't mean its not possible though... I think anytime you up the size you are able to get more detail and work into a sculpt. But of course the sculptor has to be capable in that scale.

But I'd say that the larger you go the more room for detail and realism that are possible. Just look at some of the 1:1 Arnold busts... they can be pretty damn amazing.

i dont think so, Heath's Joker is a prime example; there are better sculpts of him in 1:6 than even 1:1

Erm, are you sure?! :D
This is 1/3 scale (sculpt by bobbyc):
v.jpg

1/1 scale (also sculpted by bobbyc):
IMG_4798-1.jpg

Couple of pictures of another 1/1 scale (full statue build by fettster):
joker12.jpg

joker13.jpg

joker17.jpg

Back