ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
63fb20f5jw1dgs4uhmu88j.jpg

Amazing likeness, detail on his face look like a real human skin.

Last edited:
Going off topic, has anyone seen the latest pics of Arnie out and about on his bike? He's looking good! Just needs some bulk back and he's good to go!

^yeah I'd like to see those pics too.

The new EB T-800 pics there are great except for that damned huge forehead and too-high hair. Stunning likeness otherwise.

Yes i'm loving this headsculpt, just need to sort the forehead out and it will be a winner!

This is shaping up to me my favourite collectible other than my 1/6ths! I just really want to see him with his jacket on and some kind of shotgun pose! Also with the glasses. I'm guessing we will have to wait till another show or the official pictures form enterbay for it though :(

a video turned up with the Leon figure displayed differently than initial photos - I hope someone dressed this thing up fully at this show for a video or new photos.

Are you guys high? This sculpt looks ridiculous. That forehead is so funny.

It could do with some corrections:

-shrink the forehead, bring the hairline lower and closer on the sides - reduce the height of his hair accordingly

-perhaps beef up his jaw a tad, looks a bit 'boy' Arnie in profile

-make the neck more distinctively Arnie and match the colour to the face

If they do these things or even just the first and the last this could be the best T2 Arnie sculpt ever done.

Face looks good but, regardless what some say, that top of the head is ridiculous.

Picture his skull in it and you can see how exaggerated it is.

It could do with some corrections:

-shrink the forehead, bring the hairline lower and closer on the sides - reduce the height of his hair accordingly

-perhaps beef up his jaw a tad, looks a bit 'boy' Arnie in profile

-make the neck more distinctively Arnie and match the colour to the face

If they do these things or even just the first and the last this could be the best T2 Arnie sculpt ever done.

Not gonna happen. Enterbay won't change the sculpt. I own several enterbay figures and I like them but this looks seriously ridonk.

If the sculpt gets a tweak for the better and they match the neck to the sculpt, I may get this. Also not sure how I feel about it if it's fully articulated...I would prefer maybe a statue with articulated arms and head. As it stands...I'm itching to buy the SS PF I held off on because of this.

Yeah but forehead aisde, it looks great. From eye level down sort of.

I am high though.

It's quite mad who no one at Enterbay never looked over the sculptors head and suggest they fix the head!

Personally, I can't get past it and thus have no interest in this figure.

Back