ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, with a haircut and a slight cleanup of his hairline, this would be perfect, the face and jawline really don't need work at all, it's all the top.

EBT2.jpg

That looks bloody tremendous! Great job maul. Now shop some glasses onto him!

Enterbay could hit a home run with this, they really could.

I dont get how we as collectors see that he has a huge head and noone at EB did before they decide to release any photos. Other than that the sculpt from the eyebrows down looks decent. Fix the head and I might almost like him more tham my HT. Which kind of sucks cuz thatb my favorite figure. Oh well at least if I think about selling mt HT T 800 i know their selling on ebay for around 300.

I dont get how we as collectors see that he has a huge head and noone at EB did before they decide to release any photos.

Because to them, it may seem right, since these things are sculpted through artist's interpretations of what they see in photos, the sculptor might thing this head looks just like photos of Arnie used for reference.

Also, I don't think people are capable of being really objective about work they're highly invested in. I've watched numerous CGI filled movie's behind the scenes clips hearing the animators talk about how you can't tell it's CGI in shots where it most certainly is, but for someone who's worked months on a shot, you don't let yourself see if you've screwed up.

Sometimes, too, an artist needs to walk away from a work and when you come back, you can find faults that you never saw while you were doing it, I've run into that with illustrations I've done.

I dunno plus 1/4 scale? Where the hell woulod I put him? Cant put him in my detolf without rearranging everything. Plus Id have to heighten the shelving and lose space for other figures. Really thats one of the other big things for me.The scale. Oh and dont his leather pants looks a little off to anyone? Boots too. They dont look as good as HT's

[Sometimes, too, an artist needs to walk away from a work and when you come back, you can find faults that you never saw while you were doing it, I've run into that with illustrations I've done.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I didnt think of that. Makes sense. Especially that this isnt the finished product I can except that. But waht about when it is the finished product. Joker v.1 bring back memories. I mean what the hell happened there? I still have that head sculpt and I cant even give it away. Im being serious I ve tried.:lol

If people had complained enough about the v1 Joker head before it came out, they may have done something, but it sold quite well so there was no pressure on HT to worry about it, then they saw opportunity for more money selling future Jokers with improvements.

Not every work is a hit, and like I said, these things, even though they are meant to look like the real people, are the real faces filtered through the artist's eyes and hands and they may not see any flaw, they may feel they did it exactly right and it's just for us to decide if we agree or not.

He definitely does have a forehead like a drive-in movie theatre so I hope that part is corrected. Other than that the sculpt looks sick imo. I wanna see him all done up and the price too.

I dunno plus 1/4 scale? Where the hell woulod I put him? Cant put him in my detolf without rearranging everything. Plus Id have to heighten the shelving and lose space for other figures. Really thats one of the other big things for me.The scale. Oh and dont his leather pants looks a little off to anyone? Boots too. They dont look as good as HT's

yea,I noticed the pants look too short,HT got the leather jacket and pants dead on.

i dont like this at all.. the face sculpt isnt dead on lifelike yes but between the jawline not being correct and the hairline/hair being off its killing it for me. Also the body on this just seems like a bigger hot toys figure. im still happy with my sideshow pf figure.

You know, with a haircut and a slight cleanup of his hairline, this would be perfect, the face and jawline really don't need work at all, it's all the top.

EBT2.jpg

Its funny, I step away from this thread and I think... the foreheads probably not that bad. then I see a picture and I remember "dear god it is that bad!" :lol

Nice work on the PS, looks much better for it.

Its funny, I step away from this thread and I think... the foreheads probably not that bad. then I see a picture and I remember "dear god it is that bad!" :lol

Nice work on the PS, looks much better for it.

The forehead really is ok, I only PSed the hair on the right side, the biggest issue is the flairing out of the sides of his hair and the top. He doesn't need plastic surgery, just a haircut.

The picture MaulFan photoshoped, the sculpt looks great. I said I wasn't going to buy this, only because I've got this line well & truly covered by HT but if they just tweak that sculpt like how Maul did it, man I will seriously be interested in this & then it'll all come down on the price, I have no idea how expensive this thing is going to be?

Mine is going on an independent shelf on the wall next to my T2 poster, away from my 1/6ths :hi5:

^^^Thats a cool idea. Mine will probably go on top of my "terminator" themed detolf with a mini T2 poster behind it.

^^^Thats a cool idea. Mine will probably go on top of my "terminator" themed detolf with a mini T2 poster behind it.
That's not a bad idea either mate. I'm definitely doing something different for this one!

EBT2.jpg

You just fixed the hair here correct?, and why are you using art of a T-800 Arnold instead of a actual screenshot?.

I think the figure/staction figure? looks fine, hair could be tweaked and thats it but, i'm not super picky with these release since it will totally blow away anything released prior to it.

terminator-2_1.jpg

Back