ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just fixed the hair here correct?, and why are you using art of a T-800 Arnold instead of a actual screenshot?.

I think the figure/staction figure? looks fine, hair could be tweaked and thats it but, i'm not super picky with these release since it will totally blow away anything released prior to it.

That image may be an art one, but there are publcity stills with that lighting that I believe the shot is based on. Regardless, I picked it because, for comparison, I wanted a shot close to the figure's head and they're almost the exact same angle.

And yes, I just cleaned up the hair and brought in the hairline on his right temple a bit. The real issue with this sculpt is his hair, if they clean up the sides and shorten the top, it's there.

We don't know the full extent of the articulation but it seems it isn't strictly a statue.

Glad to hear they're still working on it. Please let them be addressing the top of the head and the neck at least.

This will probably be in the $300 range. Bruce Lee was cheaper but he only had pants.

I miss his glasses so I decided to add them based on MaulFan's comparison pic.
Plus, I widened his jaws a little bit and correct the awful yellowish color in the pic in order to have a more natural color skin.
What you guys think about it? :)
IMO it's near perfection...
t800shadesjawb.jpg

Believe it or not, I acutally layered the real photo over the sculpt to see what areas needed alteration and the jawline is almost exactly the same as the photo, people might think it needs tweaking but it really doesn't, it's all in the hair.

Believe it or not, I acutally layered the real photo over the sculpt to see what areas needed alteration and the jawline is almost exactly the same as the photo, people might think it needs tweaking but it really doesn't, it's all in the hair.

I dunno in some shots of the sculpt I thought the jaw looked a bit boyish for Arnie. For some reason it reminded me of Kevin Dillon (Bunny in Platoon, drama in Entourage)

Back