ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Enterbay continues with the quality and accurracy of this figure through their 1/4 scale line with the characters they've announced, I think this scale will really pay off for them. While 1/4 scale figures don't have a market, Sideshow has established a PF market, same scale, not too significant a price difference, and before recent, a pretty significant difference in final quality. People who are fond of Sideshow PFs will likely look beyond these being action figures and see that the quality they hoped to see in Sideshow PFs is finally being realized. Sideshow did a PF T2 T-800, $300, simplistic paint apps, plastic costume, fixed pose, now for $100 more, you get significantly superior paint apps, real leather costume, and a wide range of pose options.

That said, I don't see 1/4 scale becoming a new 1/6, people won't have space any money to do it, but I do think EB and HT 1/4 scale figures will give Sideshow competition and change their 1/4 game much like the 2 companies impacted Sideshow in 1/6.

Those were my thoughts as well when I opened mine on Friday. The final product looks so much better than what Sideshow can and has done with their "premium format" figures. If I hadn't already decided to quit buying the SS PF's due to the lack of quality control the T-800 would push me over the edge.

The only issues I have are one of the legs was longer than the other which I fixed already and the sunglasses are warped and will not fit on his head. I tried heating them in boiling water and shaping them but they still don't fit right and I can see a stress crack on the nose piece. Anyone else have this issue?

I think I am going to e-mail Enterbay and see if I can get a replacement pair sent.

The sunglasses are the weak point of the whole presentation for me. Not only are they flimsy, they don't fit well & they aren't close to screen accurate. This is where Hot Toys still outclasses Enterbay IMHO....the fine details.

Theres a white paint spot on his iris, not that visible i know once you put the shades on, but it just annoys me knowing that theres an imperfection behind the shades so i finally asked Nat if she could help me fix it. Plus theres a small crack on the container as well.

Well, that would annoy me too. A $30 toys r us item is one thing but these collectibles are extremely pricey nowadays.

Tomorrow's your big day, buddy! :D:panic:

(I hope Canada Post doesn't screw you again)

:exactly: Yes indeedie! Tomorrow jaws will drop and if CP stiffs again they will drop.

"Next on City TV news an Edmonton man lashes out at a Canada Post sorting plant, screaming in what some witnesses say, gibberish. Seventeen injured and one lolzcat in critical condition. More on this late breaking story as it unfolds"

:D

:exactly: Yes indeedie! Tomorrow jaws will drop and if CP stiffs again they will drop.

"Next on City TV news an Edmonton man lashes out at a Canada Post sorting plant, screaming in what some witnesses say, gibberish. Seventeen injured and one lolzcat in critical condition. More on this late breaking story as it unfolds"

:D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Then a few nights later on the evening news they will have crime analysts doing segments on why you lashed out against CP......

"Well see here, Mr. Roy was suffering from something called 'toy-withdrawal'. The individual did not receive his instant gratification and chose to take it out on CP workers...I am having difficulty explaining the attack against the single lolcat though."

:lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Then a few nights later on the evening news they will have crime analysts doing segments on why you lashed out against CP......

"Well see here, Mr. Roy was suffering from something called 'toy-withdrawal'. The individual did not receive his instant gratification and chose to take it out on CP workers...I am having difficulty explaining the attack against the single lolcat though."

:lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I hope you took the day off from work/school or whatever you do :lol

Going on the assumption that JackHepburn does nothing in life but play with his T-800, you might get sucked into this pattern as well :lol :panic:

Unrelated, but what if in Terminator Salvation the Arnie at the end is supposed to be T3 Arnie that kills him and by killing that Arnie John has stopped himself from being killed?

Unrelated, but what if in Terminator Salvation the Arnie at the end is supposed to be T3 Arnie that kills him and by killing that Arnie John has stopped himself from being killed?

I always assumed it to be the original T-800, especially with the haircut too.

I always assumed it to be the original T-800, especially with the haircut too.

Nah, just a model 101 which happened to have longer hair like the one skynet sent to 1984. They probably wanted to call to our minds the last time Arnie played the villain Terminator.

Also, T3 Arnie is a T-850 and when he sees the T-800 design he says its better, surely that makes them T-850's?

Yeah I'd say that fits. It did seem to be even more indestructible than the one in T1 and T2 - what with it surviving intact multiple direct grenade strikes, molten steel immersion and freezing. However I wouldn't interpret that its supposed to be the very same T-850 as in T3.

But thats just me.

Yeah, I don't think it is. Just one of my many Terminator theories. Also, did you know the original idea for the end of salvation was John dying and skynet winning? A much better idea imo :lecture

Back