ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unrelated, but what if in Terminator Salvation the Arnie at the end is supposed to be T3 Arnie that kills him and by killing that Arnie John has stopped himself from being killed?

We've already come to the conclusion that T3 never existed. It was just a promotion to promote the use of Tylenol 3.

We've already come to the conclusion that T3 never existed. It was just a promotion to promote the use of Tylenol 3.

:lol

I only watch 'The Terminator' and the Terminator 2 with the original ending. I accept Salvation sometimes but just pretend it's a prequel to 'The Terminator' :lol
I actually refuse to watch T3 now, period

I watched it recently. Crap. Arnie still looked the part though. Ermmm, he wouldn't now. Those extra 10 years have taken their toll.

Yeah. Arnie is saying he'll make T5 and T6 if the scripts are good but ...seriously? They're gonna have to get the Avatar CGI team to fix that $@?& up!

They'd have to CG de-age him for the entire duration of his screentime in the film(s) if they had him playing the T-800 again. If they had him playing a human though....

Wait... wait...

You know when in TS they have Marcus chained up? When they're talking about Kyle Reese, Sam Worthington says "Kyle Reese... Is on a trannsspootttaaa" and It always makes me full on laugh :lol

Wait... wait...

You know when in TS they have Marcus chained up? When they're talking about Kyle Reese, Sam Worthington says "Kyle Reese... Is on a trannsspootttaaa" and It always makes me full on laugh :lol

Thats not whats funny - whats funny is Marcus doesn't bat an eyelid when John Connor says that that kid is his dad!

Now this should have been Marcus' reaction to that -

drsilberman-1.jpg

Back