ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Cool pics! He's a bit of a melon head - but still totaly awesome.

One bit of advice, be patient and get to know the body on the figure well, it is different from Hot Toys and with the price, you don't want to just dive it, get to know how the figure flows. I actually took his coat off and posed the arms around a bit just to get a feel for the range of motion it has.

Oh, and the sleeves don't seem to have a lining, so they tend to stick a little on the arms and you'll have to twist them around a little to achieve certain poses and get the coat to look right in certain ones.

One bit of advice, be patient and get to know the body on the figure well, it is different from Hot Toys and with the price, you don't want to just dive it, get to know how the figure flows. I actually took his coat off and posed the arms around a bit just to get a feel for the range of motion it has.

Oh, and the sleeves don't seem to have a lining, so they tend to stick a little on the arms and you'll have to twist them around a little to achieve certain poses and get the coat to look right in certain ones.

Thanks a bunch for the heads up :hi5:

Here are pics side by side with the T1 PF in case anyone is interested...flash and no flash...sorry about the quality, crappy camera

003-3.jpg

010-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

I finally pulled the trigger on this big guy :D! Only 1 left at toys2 now so if you shop there and you want this figure, then I'd jump on it ASAP. :D:D:D

Here are pics side by side with the T1 PF in case anyone is interested...flash and no flash...sorry about the quality, crappy camera

003-3.jpg

Great stuff.
For 2 1/4 interpretations, released around the same time, its basically a dead heat in terms of awesome :hi5:

After months of thinking about it, I've personally gone with the Enterbay T2 because of the curiosity around real steel, wood and leather.

But that T1 is just awesome as well and I love PF bases. They add so much.

Great stuff.
For 2 1/4 interpretations, released around the same time, its basically a dead heat in terms of awesome :hi5:

After months of thinking about it, I've personally gone with the Enterbay T2 because of the curiosity around real steel, wood and leather.

But that T1 is just awesome as well and I love PF bases. They add so much.

Agreed, they are both awesome pieces! They look unreal together :clap

Back