ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear to god, I must try and be more gentle to mine. First the handgun, then the the sunglasses and now his jacket. One of the little metal buttons fell off, but thank god I noticed and have glued it back on... infact, all my damages seem to be holding up great.

I swear to god, I must try and be more gentle to mine. First the handgun, then the the sunglasses and now his jacket. One of the little metal buttons fell off, but thank god I noticed and have glued it back on... infact, all my damages seem to be holding up great.

What happened to the glasses and gun?

I didn't even notice how I broke those. Once the pull back-ey bit on the gun fell off so that got glued on, and one of the legs snapped off on the glasses, that is also glued back on. But with this being my first collectible it is almost positively me being clumsy rather than a case of quality

Eric is shipping mine later this week :yess: :D

Sweet! :rock

Damn dude. Maybe you'll have to do just that and be more gentle. It's one of the main reasons I hate to constantly repose my stuff.

Yeah, I'm always either too rough or too gentle :slap

Need to find myself a happy medium. Settle on a pose and leave him alone

When I get him, I'll play around with him for a bit but then I'm just going to do the classic shotgun pose and probably never touch him again :lecture

Ahh I'm just so torn on whether to get this or not. So torn. One part of me knows it's the best T2 Arnie yet, but I'm also thinking of the fact that they MAY be making a battle damaged version as well down the line. I'd prefer that version as I have no representation of any BD T-800 in my collection.

Plus the fact that I still enjoy my HT T-800 and it fits with my current collection. With T1 I'll have the Tech Noir version covered by Hot Toys, the police shootout version covered by the Premium Format. With T2 I have the mall shootout version already with Hot Toys and yet no battle damaged versions....

I don't like doubles of characters in my collection so I think for now I must wait and hope for a battle damaged version.

If you are a Terminator Fan, I do think this figure is a must have! I have have the exact same problems with how it jars with my Hot Toys but I will be displaying it seperately. I just haven't quite figured what I am doing there yet.

I managed to get the shotgun on the shoulder pose too lads! Tis easy! :)

Why what happened?

Theres a white paint spot on his iris, not that visible i know once you put the shades on, but it just annoys me knowing that theres an imperfection behind the shades so i finally asked Nat if she could help me fix it. Plus theres a small crack on the container as well.

Back