ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see your reaction and your pics when you get this bro:rock

Same, I'm waiting for a huge freakout post at how awesome this thing is :lol

Congrats mate. You're gonna love it.

Congrats Vorhees27! He looks awesome on the T2 premium format base!

Moneyshot right there, Voorhees.
:hi5:

Thanks guys :rock

Honestly, what a phenomenal piece of friggin art this thing is. The real leather, the real wood/metal shotgun. Just sick detail. I will keep reworking my pose but man the little things (aside from the amazing sculpt) are just mind boggling.

A must buy if you're a Terminator fan. Also I got lucky (common thing when ordering from toys2) with the box/packaging. Gem mint. Eric's packaging was absolutely impeccable. The outer box was almost twice the size of the shipper. Unreal. SO pleased right now.

Welcome to the club ! :D

Congrats! :)

Put the bandolier on him!! :D

He's looking great Voorhees. I like your posing and the light you have really shows off the sculpt well.

Thanks gentlemen. :)

I have gotten the collar/lapels to sit properly (it doesn't hurt having a framed T2 poster right next to you :D) so the jackets ace right now.

Next i'm gonna dremel a Medicom stand to sit inside my SS stand. I'll switch to a walking over roses pose soon.

Congrats my mate.

Your collection room looks to have perfect lighting!!! I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be in there.

Congrats my mate.

Your collection room looks to have perfect lighting!!! I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be in there.

stay-classy-ron-burgundy.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! What an impressive piece! From head to toe this piece rocks anything that came before it. Like the HT's figures I find posing his arms close to his body is near impossible.

I just LOVE this thing!

Thanks guys :rock

Honestly, what a phenomenal piece of friggin art this thing is. The real leather, the real wood/metal shotgun. Just sick detail. I will keep reworking my pose but man the little things (aside from the amazing sculpt) are just mind boggling.

A must buy if you're a Terminator fan. Also I got lucky (common thing when ordering from toys2) with the box/packaging. Gem mint. Eric's packaging was absolutely impeccable. The outer box was almost twice the size of the shipper. Unreal. SO pleased right now.

SB1.jpg

I'm glad he's arrived and safely my friend. I thought we'd hit the pinnacle with the HT T-800, but this is it, with exception of a few small details, there really is no better you can do than this thing, it IS T2 Arnold, it depicts him so well, you can do so much with it, and the materials really are top notch. I have lost all reservations about parting with my HT lineup, I will be keeping only a single T-800 with Cyberdyne gear as my lone 1/6 representation from the movie, I worked at that customization and plus it distinguishes from this figure. This will be my all black biker figure, period.

I do hope they follow through with a BD version in this quality, that'll be something stunning.

wow that looks awesome on the base !
Would love Enterbay to start including more elaborate bases with their 1/4 producst.

SB1.jpg

I'm glad he's arrived and safely my friend. I thought we'd hit the pinnacle with the HT T-800, but this is it, with exception of a few small details, there really is no better you can do than this thing, it IS T2 Arnold, it depicts him so well, you can do so much with it, and the materials really are top notch. I have lost all reservations about parting with my HT lineup, I will be keeping only a single T-800 with Cyberdyne gear as my lone 1/6 representation from the movie, I worked at that customization and plus it distinguishes from this figure. This will be my all black biker figure, period.

I do hope they follow through with a BD version in this quality, that'll be something stunning.

Thanks Sean. I'm pretty sure i've got THE pose now. I need to raise some money but not sure i'll sell any HT's Termies yet. One day (if this momentum continues) i'd love to have a quality > quantity 1/4 scale collection. I can't wait to see what's next :)

wow that looks awesome on the base !
Would love Enterbay to start including more elaborate bases with their 1/4 producst.

Thanks dude. Yeah the Sideshow stand is like the icing in the cake imo.

One of the guys from the website that posted my pics did say that EB is doing more T-2, maybe later this year....maybe a BD T-2.

What would you guys hope for on the BD. Theres 2 possible heads and if this figure is anything to go by (where they actually advise against removing the head) 'interchangeable' might not be an option.

Oh I'm also hoping for that, and a T-1000. I'm just wondering if the next Arnie T-800 has to be a choice between the semi-BD 'Hasta la Vista' head or the full BD look which one would most people prefer. Probably the latter but its by no means an easy choice since the semi-BD is a very cool look.

Thanks Sean. I'm pretty sure i've got THE pose now. I need to raise some money but not sure i'll sell any HT's Termies yet. One day (if this momentum continues) i'd love to have a quality > quantity 1/4 scale collection. I can't wait to see what's next :)

Getting down low for options to sell that are worth something, and with HT having no issues doing figures just a year or two old over, best to sell now before they try v2 and improve it.

This figure is just amazing though, and for me, the big love in T2 is for the T-800, and I love the all black biker look. I know for the T1 superfans, the Bad to the Bone clip is like sacrilege, but for me, growing up with T2 first, that scene is classic, I really grew a love for that look, the all black biker look and full BD are my favorites. I don't like the downtime in the grey shirt with no weapons, and the Cyberdyne look and semi-BD looks are cool, but I really like those other 2 a lot.

What would you guys hope for on the BD. Theres 2 possible heads and if this figure is anything to go by (where they actually advise against removing the head) 'interchangeable' might not be an option.

Full BD for me, a way to have full and semi in one would be nice, but at $400 for this pretty basic figure, a full BD will probably be $500-$600, and multiple outfits and heads would probably push that close to $800.

What'd be really interesting to see is the headsculpt. either way, would they do it in a way that lets the Endo reveal be real metal.

Full BD for me, a way to have full and semi in one would be nice, but at $400 for this pretty basic figure, a full BD will probably be $500-$600, and multiple outfits and heads would probably push that close to $800.

What'd be really interesting to see is the headsculpt. either way, would they do it in a way that lets the Endo reveal be real metal.

Don't give them any ideas:lol. But I honestly think a BD T-800 won't be much more than this figure. And you have to remember, this figure really only costs $300, it was just another $100 for shipping.

Don't give them any ideas:lol. But I honestly think a BD T-800 won't be much more than this figure. And you have to remember, this figure really only costs $300, it was just another $100 for shipping.

Well like I said, a full BD would probably be $500-$600 and I was basing that on those of us who ended up paying $400, that's the total in the end we'd pay for that one, which isn't much more. But when you talk a 2nd head, a second jacket, second left arm, grenade loaded bandolier, possible smoke grenade launcher weapon so you can have semi and full BD, that's a lot.

Oh god..in all my excitement and wondering about what the next figures will be I forget how much this one cost...and it can only get more expensive

Back