ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! What an impressive piece! From head to toe this piece rocks anything that came before it. Like the HT's figures I find posing his arms close to his body is near impossible.

I just LOVE this thing!

Nice!!!!!!!!! Looks unbelievable man!!!!! Holy F, am I ever stoked to get mine now :D:D:D:D:D

And toys2 is sold out now :rock!!!!

Nice!!!!!!!!! Looks unbelievable man!!!!! Holy F, am I ever stoked to get mine now :D:D:D:D:D

And toys2 is sold out now :rock!!!!

Congrats in getting him, Roy! So glad to finally see him chilling out in your collection/movie room.:lol this one is a keeper IMO, just like those busts:hi5:

:rock thanks dudes.

At this point all I can say is, bring it on Enterbay!

Slice off half the face on this figure, beat the hell out of him from the neck down and I'm sold.

Yeah i'm hoping thats what we'll see.
I don't want to just see steel poking through the skin, I want the full half/half look going on !

Also, does anyone pose him with the metal arm underneath the leather jacket? (with the standard shotgun poses)

I'm thinking about having mine like that. Not movie accurate in anyway but a pretty cool reminder of the steel underneath the character and a little freaky looking.

Well like I said, a full BD would probably be $500-$600 and I was basing that on those of us who ended up paying $400, that's the total in the end we'd pay for that one, which isn't much more. But when you talk a 2nd head, a second jacket, second left arm, grenade loaded bandolier, possible smoke grenade launcher weapon so you can have semi and full BD, that's a lot.

I don't think they'll do 'semi' and 'full' battle damaged parts. These figures are too big and expensive to get into full DX-style treatments.

Most likely they'll choose one look to represent the battle damaged version. My guess:

1 battle damaged head
1 damaged jacket
1 swap out destroyed endo arm
1 grenade launcher
1 shell belt
Maybe 2 t-shirts...1 clean grey (cause we didn't get that yet) and 1 torn apart and showing the battle damaged chest underneath

And they'll most likely price the same as the last one.

....love for them to include the mini-gun but probably not going to happen...

2nd page?????

ReallySethandAmy.gif

Enterbay: I'm the Terminator.

HT: ____ you _______.

Nice pose buddy :rock

Thanks Sean. :) I think i'm gonna move him back to beside the tv with PF stand. I've just been too lazy to pack up the PF.

Also i'm gonna redo another pose by the weekend ........... "Get down" BOOOOOOM (mall hallway) I will need to strip him down like you did though. His arm is definitely weak.

I just LOVE this thing, no lie. One of the best purchases i've made in years! Thank you Enterbay! For my very first EB piece, this was the perfect figure to start off with imo.

I can't get over the coat, it's so nice an when you take it off the figure, you almost feel like you're holding a 1:1 coat. Stunning work, just hope the line keeps up at this level, EB really set a bar with this, I really can't wait to see what they do with Rambo.

I can't get over the coat, it's so nice an when you take it off the figure, you almost feel like you're holding a 1:1 coat. Stunning work, just hope the line keeps up at this level, EB really set a bar with this, I really can't wait to see what they do with Rambo.

You and me both. Rambo, Robocop, Batman, Joker ............. :thud:

____ it, i'm all in. :lecture

Voorhees don't sell your HT Terminator stuff, I implore thee. It all looks too cool together in those detolfs.

No way dude. I will keep about 8-10 1/6 pieces in my collection. Or more :lol

Coming in a bit late but congradulations Voorhees27!!!
I cannot help but feel we are on in on something mega cool here as not many people know about this figure.

Can you pull back on your cabinets and give us a good look at the whole set up as I was thinking of going this way too if I do not get a case at a good price.

Back