ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dude, here's a crappy iPad pic .........

4b412ae2.jpg

Instead of the VHS tapes, you need a Woody Inc custom base!!

Although a few Blu-Rays I've seen are worse quality. Such as Leon - The Professional and the seperately sold original Matrix, the Original T2 release and the Rambo's. Infact with Leon and The Matrix I ended up watching the DVD's instead... They have horrible filters on them

Instead of the VHS tapes, you need a Woody Inc custom base!!

I just googled them. Not too shabby but i'd like to see something T2 related and displaying the same figure. Not too shabby.

Although a few Blu-Rays I've seen are worse quality. Such as Leon - The Professional and the seperately sold original Matrix, the Original T2 release and the Rambo's. Infact with Leon and The Matrix I ended up watching the DVD's instead... They have horrible filters on them

Yep. T1 sucked ass too.

Wait :horror I am referring to the DVD - BD transfer of course. Phew.

They look good, but they seem to have a great lack of features which is another big thing with a Blu Ray. I only have Rambo III on Blu Ray myself (It was £2.99, bargain!) and it has literally nothing but the movie

They look good, but they seem to have a great lack of features which is another big thing with a Blu Ray. I only have Rambo III on Blu Ray myself (It was £2.99, bargain!) and it has literally nothing but the movie

That's not BR only, the Rambo 3 DVD has always lacked pretty much too, there was one DVD version that had a deleted scene of him making the knife. For some reason, Rambo 3 is thin on good bonus stuff.

Ah, alright. Do you have them seperate or in that grenade boxset?

I have them in the 4 movie set with the knife on the cover. The thing I love most, I don't know if any DVD ever had this, but the BR First Blood is great, it has commentary by Stallone, which is great, his commentaries are so insightful. I'm glad they got him to do it, just wish they got him to do commentary for 2 and 3 too.

So I have him setup on my desk ...and he's creeping me out more than a little bit.

He is staring at me as I type this....and while the shotgun in his hands is pointing away from me at the moment, every time I turn away and then look back I'm not fully convinced it hasn't shifted a couple of degrees more in my direction....

So I have him setup on my desk ...and he's creeping me out more than a little bit.

He is staring at me as I type this....and while the shotgun in his hands is pointing away from me at the moment, every time I turn away and then look back I'm not fully convinced it hasn't shifted a couple of degrees more in my direction....

Maybe Chucky went inside him?.. :dunno

Ah... I'm in the UK so it's almost 8am and I'm on the way to school :lol
I wonder if when countries started communicating via different countries they argued about what time it is :lol :lol

Back