ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go.....

My opening box music for Arnie :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh5VtrKZEMA&feature=fvst[/ame]

I foresee you saying 'Holy $h!t...you're really real!'

Dude, holy crap! This thing IS real!!!! EB is now my favourite company..... I'm going nuts over how amazing this is! I haven't even gotten to the accessories yet! Worth every cent! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

IMG_7924.jpg
Great choice and wise decision! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
No. I really mean it. :clap

I broke down and bought this on BBTS. Man... with shipping to Canada it came up to $472. I hope I don't regret this.

Congrats Jamie!! :clap :clap

I was second in the thread to get mine wasn't I? I think Platty beat me.
It's amazing looking at everyone's reactions even through posts :lol

I broke down and bought this on BBTS. Man... with shipping to Canada it came up to $472. I hope I don't regret this.

You wont regret it, but your not gonna have that great packaging from Toys2. For some reason BBTS does not include the nice Enterbay HD cardboard box (to save on shipping my guess.) They just send the silver T2 box with bubble wrap. The figure is superb, but the Silver T2 box will look like poop cause most of them are in poor condition at BBTS. My figure was in good shape though, so I just sucked it up and kept it. The figure is the key here though and you will enjoy posing a mini Arnold in your living room.:joy

Back